07

*trigger warning: mentions suicide, blood etc.

the boy sat beneath the desk, refusing to look at anyone in the eye. he was shivering, his hair was dripping wet.

he had lost everything in his life, there wasn't even one damn time in his life when he said 'i'm so happy right now.'

to be honest, he was scared, about what all life would bring. he loathed his mind, his heart, even himself.

he threw the cushions, the blankets and everything that was once precious to him, onto the floor. the glass vase shattered into pieces. yes, perfect. that gave him satisfaction. 

he couldn't calm himself down, he was in rage and it was crazy. he was crazy. he grabbed the chair and threw it at the mirror. good. he didn't want to see his face again. he didn't care about anything.

no one in this world gives a shit about him, so why should he?

he thought death was much better than living this life which is as good as hell to him. The house which he had once called a home had been in a mess. 

he bit the inside of his cheek in frustration, till it was bleeding, then swallowed hard. This is what anguish feels like, he thought. The things people used to write about being hurt was all nothing but lies. 

after the pain subsided, he felt numbness, all across his body. it was surprising that he could still hear his heartbeat. but he didn't want to hear it. he didn't want to feel his heartbeat.  he didn't want to live.

he stepped over his books and searched for his knife that he had used. he noticed the drop of blood that fell on the book. he looked at his arm which was bleeding. he bought his face close to it and licked the blood on his arm. sweet. 

he ran his bloody hands across the wall, like he was painting. he smirked, satisfied. blood on the wall. perfect.

he shouldn't have been born in the first place, he thought as he took the knife and cut his wrist smoothly as he saw blood seeping from it. he smirked. It was bleeding and it hurt, but not as much as his heart did.

the pain is only going to last for a second, he thought and closed his eyes.