THE TRUTH ABOUT MY FATHER(PART 8)

-Ara's POV-

Jihoon: huh, look at u Ara, so trusting I almost feel pity for u, u seriously think, he'll love u, no one can love a girl like u, like u said to me, ur father abandoned u, ur mom never gave u love or spends time with u, ur own brother regrets having a sister like u, hahahahaha I thought u would have come to ur senses and killed urself, unfortunately here u r still aliv-

His ever word was true, dad got so many depths that he left me, mom and my brother and disappeared. Mom was so busy trying to pay off the depths he took and never gave time for me and bro, eventually even my brother abandoned me and said he hates me. Ever word he spoke brought back those dark past of mine. I was so shocked, I didn't have time to process it, before I knew it namjoon was holding my hand and we were already at the cafeteria table.

Soon school ended, and I was in the van, with kai and bts, jiwoo was coming with txt behind the van.

Kai: u want some water Ara?
Me: no.
Kai: ok (he said sadly)

-KAI'S POV-

Namjoon hyung had filled us up at what happened in our chat group, I really wanted to punch that asshole how dare he do that to such a precious soul, hope u go to hell😒😒. But at the same time I was worried about Ara, she didn't try to resist us at all, and I mean AT ALL, like she would always try to run away from us and we had to dragg her around, but today she kept following us like a child, we were able to gently pull her anywhere and she wouldn't resist. I'm really worried.

-ARA'S POV-

We soon reached home, and as soon as we entered, dad came towards us furiously.

Dad: NAMJOON EXPLAIN URSELF!
Namjoon: what happened dad?
Dad: U KNOW VERY WELL WHAT HAPPENED, DID U BEATH UP THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT.
Jin: dad we can expl-
Dad: JIN I'M SPEAKING TO NAMJOON, SO STAY QUITE.

We all flinched as dad shouted, I couldn't take it anymore I just couldn't, I burst out crying, falling onto the ground, everyone were surprised, they gathered around me, and had a worried expression. Mom also was there, I just couldn't keep it inside anymore, I've been too strong over the years telling myself it's ok, everything will be alright, light will come again and pull me out of this blackhole that's devouring me, these emotions.....ive kept them in for far too long, my body feels numb.

Mom: hunny what's wrong?
Dad: tell us dear, I wasn't even scolding you, what happened hunny?
Me: I.... I CAN'T..... I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.. Y JUST Y IS MY LIFE SUCH A FUCKING MESS, FIRST MY SO CALLED FATHER LEFT US, THEM MOM NEVER HAD TIME FOR ME, MY BROTHER HATED ME SO MUCH, THEN MY BOYFRIEND CHEATS ON ME, MY BEST FRIENDS HIDES IT FROM ME, THEN SUDDENLY YOU GET MARRIED........AND U ALL OF YOU JUST FUCKING STOP ACTING AS IF YOU CARE BECAUSE I KNOW NON WILL STAY WITH ME TILL THE ENDS, ULL GET BORED OF ME AND THROW ME OUT LIKE TRASH SO JUST FUCKING STOP.

-AUTHOR'S POV-

Everyone was shocked at her outburst, especially her mom, since she didn't really know the reason y Ara and her boyfriend separated, she always thought that Ara broke up with him because she wanted space and the same for jiwoo. After screaming her heart out Ara rushed into her room, and shut the door.

Mom: what just happened?
Suga: we expected this to happen early, but she's really strong, it happened way later than I predicted.
Dad: yoongi, for one can u stop and tell us what just happened.
Mom: jiwoo is it true what she said about u and jihoon?
Jiwoo: it is aunty.
Yeonjun: aunty please let us explain it.
Dad: ok, but fast.

They explained everything......about jiwoo.......about jihoon........and also what happened in school today.

Dad: damn it I'm going to expel him.
Namjoon: ok dad, but can u and mom please do something.
Jimin: ya were really scared, Ara never lost her cool even when we irrated her so much.
Jk: ya dad mom we're really worried.
Mom: ok we'll go check on her and also she needs to know something too.
Dad: ok I'll go to her room, y don't u go get the book.
Mom: ok.
Tae: what book mom.
Mom:I'll tell u later hunny.
Tae:ok...

-Ara's POV-

I was crying in my room when I heard someone knock I look at the door and see it's a bit open, idiotic me, again forgot to lock the door. I saw dad look at me as if asking permission to enter. I sat on my bed and nooded slightly. He came in and sat on the bed but the next thing he did, surprised me h-he..... He hugged me

Dad: don't worry princess, we're always here for u, ur our world we'd never leave u, we love with all our hear Ara.

I couldn't control myself and hugged him back and cryed on his shoulder, for the first time in my life I felt safe and loved and realized I'm not alone, soon mom came in.

Mom: hunny, u need to know some truths.
Me: what is it mom?
Mom:I want to tell u about ur father and u need to know something about your brother too.

I stayed quiet for her to continue.

Mom: ur father hunny, didn't leave us because we were facing financial problems. After he left me, u and ur brother I was devastated, but I had to keep working for us, after u were born I started working. When u were nearly 1year old, I got a call from hospital saying ur father was admitted and when I asked y they told he had cancer and now he was slowly dying, I went to meet him with u and ur brother, ur brother was only 3 at the time, when I Asked him the reason he left he told, that the cancer was killing him but we didn't have money and he didn't want to put pressure on us, he knew I was a strong women so he left, but no matter howmuch he says to the doctor to not call us he still called me and informed me, ur father made me promise him, not to tell u nor ur brother this because he wanted u both to grow up and learn to take care of ur self and be individual. Ara he loved u and held u till his last breath, I'm sorry I couldn't give u the love u deserve hunny, but I want u to know I love u my baby.

Me: I love u too mom.

I said crying and hugged her, I saw dad was smiling at us, he was genuinely happy for us.

Mom: now hunny, here, this book belonged to ur brother, he wrote something in this before he left, I think u should read it.
Me: it's his personal diary.
Mom: ya ik.... I'll be out read it and take ur time.

With that mom left and dad was about to leave too, but I stopped him and hold is wrist.

Me: thank u for being here with me................. Dad.

He had a huge smile on his face and I could say he really happy, he didn't say anything but instead leaned in and kissed my forehead before smiling and leaving the room.

I actually felt nice calling someone dad, I never called anyone dad before. My thoughts were cut off by the old book that belonged to my brother, after thinking for a while I decided to open it and not waste anymore time.

I opened the book and had tears in my eyes, in the book was................................

*HOPE UR ENJOYING THE STORY, PLEASE DO TELL ME UR THOUGHTS AND IF U THINK I HAVE TO IMPROVE SOMEWHERE, I PURPLE U 💜*