Chapter 17

this vid lives in my mind rent free

----------

Sunghoon POV

Being stuck in this closet with Jake allowed me to study his face a bit better, making me see how attractive he is. I'm so blind wow- why didn't I notice how handsome he was before?

"Sunghoon?"

I didn't even realize how I was staring mainly at his lips,

"Sunghoon??"

they look so plump and soft and kissable-

"SUNGHOON!!" Jake suddenly shouted, interrupting my thoughts. "U-uh yeah?" Why did I stutter?

"Don't you think it's been too long? Like wouldn't the bell for class have rung by now?" Wait Jake's right, it's been way too long for it to still be lunchtime. "You're right let's go" As much as I loved staring at Jake in a space constricting cupboard with our bodies squished together, I do care about my grades... which doesn't include math.

We then tumbled out of the closet and stretched for a bit because our limbs just went through hell and back. "I don't think I'll ever function normally again" Jake whined, massaging his leg. "How badly do your legs hurt?" I asked, "It feels like I have to learn how to walk all over again, It hurts as much as when Jungwon hit one of you guys with his math textbook." I smirked at his answer as an idea popped into my head. I walked closer to Jake and lifted him bridal style.

"aAH SUNGHOON! puT ME DOWN" Jake panicked, "I don't think I will Jakey~" I teased. I started walking to our class after Jake calmed down, knowing I had no intentions of letting him down.

Jake POV

I'm so glad he wasn't looking at me the whole time while carrying me to class, I was a blushing mess. As we neared the classroom I realized Sunghoon still hadn't put me down, "Uhh Sunghoon? You can put me down now, our class is right there" I tried getting down but he held me tighter as I caught him smirk,

"I know" he answered, walking into class as I buried my head in his chest to save myself from Jay, Sunoo, and Heeseung's teasing stares.

"Sunghoon why are you late? And why are you holding a kid?" The teacher spoke up, how dare she, I'm no kid. As I was feeling R.A.S. I jumped out of Sunghoons arms and sassed back, "Excuse you, I'm no kid." I stood there with my hands on my hips, waiting for her to realize I'm one of her students.

"Ohh Jake, now tell me why you and Sunghoon here were late."

... I didn't think this part through.

Sunoo POV

As Jake was using the last of his brain cells to come up with excuses as to why they were late and Sunghoon staring at him like the lovesick penguin he is, Jay, Heeseung, and I were all buried in our phones.

✨Jakehoon✨

UrSunBitch💅
R y'all seeing this ☕

TheAce🃏
that looks like coffee

SeattleStyleMFS🤠
Anygays
Ofc we're seeing this

YungSheepkid😎😎
Wait what's happening

Real.MJ
^^

TheAce🃏
The zoomers have arrived

UrSunBitch💅
We're watching a jakehoon gay high school young love kdrama😍

SeattleStyleMFS🤠
That was way too dramatic

TheAce🃏
You guys are so complicated
You could literally just have said 'shits going down in class with jakehoon'

YungSheepkid😎😎
Tell me the crumbs at lunchtime
I'm bullying kids in roblox rn

Sunghoon POV

After me and Jakey's lunchtime detention, because Jake's excuses weren't believable enough, which I'd like to complain about but also appreciate because extra time with Jake.

Actually, wait, let me rephrase, it wasn't really detention since I annoyed the hell out of the teacher so she could kick us out, letting us join our friends at lunch.

Whilst walking through the hallway towards the cafeteria, Jake suddenly bumped into someone, causing him to fall back.

"Oh, I'm so sor- Jake??"

---------

i was planning to release this chapter earlier but then chan went live and i was like 'upe nope maybe later xoxo' IM NOT LYING

im not so cruel as to disturb ppl watching chans live with this notif 😌🙄

anygays have a nice day/night <333