12

A soft smile sitting on my face stretching and yawning rousing up from the best sleep I have had, hands down. Eyes closed, I begin to ponder on the fact my alarm did not wake me up today; strange indeed, but oh well, what matters is that I’m awake now. Slapping my palm on my bed side table in need of my glasses, nothing. Wiggling my hand all around the table, still yet nothing. Maybe I left it in the sitting room.

Groaning loud, I sit up frowning over the fact I will have to walk to the den for my stupid glasses being too lazy for that and super tired. Slowly rubbing my eyes, the blur of the sunlight tells me its deep in the day. Moaning again, I get down from the bed finding something amiss ringing at the back of my head but I dismissed it searching for my second and most important eye. After a good five minutes walking aimlessly, I got frustrated stomping my feet.

Like my sight can’t be that bad without my other senses kicking in and giving a helping hand. I remember my own house very well so why does it seems like I can’t find my way around this very morning. Clank sound emanates from somewhere having me retrace my steps following the abrupt noise.

"Gina? Gina? I know you can hear me." Rubbing my eyes again in hopes to clear away the blur. "I can’t find my glasses, did you by chance see it?" Nothing. "Come on Gina, you know my sight is very bad whenever I wake up. Help me out." I kept calling.

Closer and closer, I got to the noise coming into an open space; then a shadow blocks my path. Slowly it begins to clear assessing the...Hold on.

"You." Gritting out, backing away from him like I got burned. What is he doing here?

"Morning flower. Guess you’re looking for this." He holds out my glasses in his hand with a beautiful grin on his face. Does he always have to give a crazy one?

Frowning, snatching my glasses out of his hands to fix it on my eyes. "Give me that." Gulping at the first clear sight of him in sweat pants and my God; he is either trying to seduce me or have me fuck him again.  His deep v so prominent with the pant hanging dangerously low to the sleeping giant. His tattoos on full display for my eyes to feast greedily upon.  My fingers itching to touch then, trace every black ink on his pale skin; probably also to have my fingers run his hair yanking it hard to watch his eyes glow. Alexei is far the sexiest man I have ever met in my life.

Snapping out of my lewd thoughts. "What are you doing in my home?" Making him chuckle stepping closer to me.

"You mean my home."

"What?" My eyes takes in my surrounding very closely. The kitchen over looking skyscrapers in a modern chic home. Everything screams money from the shinning cutlery to the precious art decorations far different from my homely kitchen with a overview of downtown new York. "Oh my god! Where the hell am I?" He pretends as if he didn't hear me walking away to the island. Hot on his tail failing to recognize what I have on. "I’m talking to you Mr. Ivanov."

He snaps. "Watch your tongue; and my name is Alexei. Ivanov belongs to my late father." My resolve melted  knowing his father is late, this handsome must have been through a lot in his teens. Empathy seizing me looking lost for words to say as a comeback; instead I chewed at my lower lips looking queasy and yet remorseful. Whenever I'm in such state my palms get damp for no reason shuffling from foot to foot; wanting to dry my hands feeling the soft white material barely shielding any part of my body. My eyes dilates in shock, shit I have been parading round the house in just a white shirt with top buttons missing exposing my cleavage and breasts. And my panties, where the hell is my panties?

I'm naked in this man's home.

Immediately, my eyes snaps to the Russian clearly enjoying the scenery playing in front of him. "Where are my clothes?" Not wanting for his reply, my eyes darts everywhere I could remember when we stumbled into the penthouse in the throes of lust. Wait, was I drugged to wind up here in the first place? And where are my clothes?