Chapter Three

Three months until the crash

'So you're saying Damon and his brother will be coming to mystic falls in about four months?' Enzo asks as we sit in the tree house and I nod my head.

I'm currently sitting on one of the cushions with Thomas's head in my lap as we explain to Enzo the future events that are going to happen.

'I have a few good opportunities in which you can surprise him. When I get kidnapped after the masquerade ball might be good' I ponder and Thomas growls at the fact I need to be kidnapped.

'I know darling but I need to meet Elijah to speak to him about Niklaus' I speak softly to him and he lets out a few grumbles.

'How do you know what's going to happen?' Enzo asks confused and I just give him a smile.

'I was born with the knowledge of a could be timeline. Hence why I know what I know. In the original timeline Stefan and Damon rescue dear Elena from Elijah, perhaps you would be willing to do that with Thomas instead Enzo? Damon and Stefan will still most likely come rushing in because I look like kitty Kat so you'll still get to surprise Damon. Ooooh I can see it now' I jiggle a little, excited at my plan.

'Anything for you Ellie, you rescued me from that hellhole and I am forever in your debt' He says and I give a small genuine smile.

'Thank you Enzo I'm touched'

'She's still mine' Thomas growls out and I giggle a little at his possessiveness.

'We know Thomas don't worry' I grin, running my fingers through his hair and he gives a grumble of happiness. 'Do you have a soulmate Enzo?'

Before he can answer Caroline, Bonnie, Tyler and my brother come into the tree house, laughing at something that I don't bother to find out. If it's important they'll tell me.

I must say I'm quite happy with this treehouse, I made it with magic somehow. It's got a fitted kitchen and bathroom plus a couple of beds for if Tyler needs to get away from his dad or if Thomas needs a place to stay.

'Bonnie this is Enzo' I say with a slight smirk when Enzo can't keep his eyes off Bonnie.

'My little witch' Bonnie blushes at Enzo's words and goes to sit next to him.

'Well that answers that question' I smirk.

———————————————————

Two months until the crash

'I was thinking of setting up a daylight ring business.' I say to the gang as we hang out in the treehouse. Caroline couldn't make it unfortunately as she had to do this charity thing.

I'm lying on Thomas while Bonnie lays on Enzo.

Tyler and Jeremy are sitting pretty close together...I wonder?

Well me and Jeremy are hiding from Greyson because he knows that I freed Enzo, he knows Jeremy knows that I did it hence why I took my little brother with me to hide.

'You don't need money though, I can supply that' Thomas says quietly and he strokes my hair.

'I know darling but it also gives me connections to important vampires' I say gently and he growls a little but kisses my head softly so then I know he's not mad at me.

'Can I help?' Bonnie asks shyly and I nod my head.

'We can charge 100k per ring and spilt it between the two of us.' I tell her smiling. 'The Salvatore's are going to be wanting to use your magic Bon Bon, charge them don't give it to them for free'