Part 20

Arnav and the others entered after dropping Aarav and Khushav with the nanny only for Aman to rush up to them panting.

"There you are..... I've been calling for over an hour now. " Aman said and Arnav took out his phone from his pocket to see twenty missed calls from him and the silent notification symbol at the top right of his phone.

"I might have put my phone on silence by accident. " Arnav said and frown afterwards. "Why we're you constantly calling me?..... Why did something happen to Khushi? " Arnav asked in a panic tone but Aman shook his head.

"No Khushi is alright..... She and Preeto went to the textile warehouse to choose some samples for their designs but that's not why I called you...... Mr Gupta and his friend Happy has been waiting for you and Akash for the past one hour. " Aman revealed surprising them.

And Arnav and the others quickly entered the conference room where Shashi was waiting with Happy.

Shashi was introduced to the others but frown for a moment seeing Lavanya but he shrugged it off because he had a more important reason for being here.

A worried Payal asked him what he was doing here and why didn't he come home.

"Am sorry dear...... You know I don't like coming to RM because of Anjali." Shashi said and they all understood because after so many years Shashi can't forgive Anjali who want she did and Payal sighed. "There is a reason I come here today but am sad Khushi is not here but I have to ask Arnav and Aka..... " Shashi paused seeing the others.

Arnav and Akash saw the doubt in his eyes.

"Don't worry uncle..... They are our well wishers. " Arnav said and Shashi smiled and nodded.

He then proceeded to tell them about what Happy told him last night with Happy elaborating all the details.

Everyone panicked hearing Khushi had a stalker after her especially Arnav.

A silence immediately engulfed the room which was broken by Khushi entering the conference hall and she want straight to her father.

After returning from the warehouse she was told by Aman that her father was here but stop midway seeing the new faces, Lavanya and their worried expression.

Khushi was introduced to Nk and his parent and Lavanya was introduced as his assistant.

Khushi then turned to her father and asked what he was doing here.

She was asked to sit as Shashi revealed everything to here.

"Since we don't know who the person is I turned to Arnav and Akash and I know both won't fail when it comes to protecting you." Shashi said and Khushi sat there numb with fear and shock.

"Papa..... Why will someone stalk me or want information about me?...... I just arrived. " Khushi said still in shock that she was being stalked.

Arnav moved closer to her sensing her fear and kneeled and held her hand surprising some and making others smile.

"Khushi...... Don't worry...... I will protect you. " Arnav said sincerely and Khushi nodded and he stood up facing the others. "We don't know if this person is only after Khushi or the whole family..... Therefore Khushi and Preeto will stay with us at RM and will have twenty four hours protection everywhere they go." Arnav said and Khushi knew better not to argue with him because they situation seems serious.

"I also want you and your family under the same roof as us and please don't say no. " Akash said to Shashi who was about to retort but Akash stopped him. "Please papa.... You staying with us will make your daughters have peace of mind knowing you are closer to them..... If not for anyone, do it for your daughters. " Akash begged and Shashi looked at the worry on the faces of Khushi and Payal and nodded in agreement.