Case closed

..

Midoryia fell asleep after all of that, he was tired and he didn't even know if he'd be able to wake up the next day.

The next day-

Midoryia was sleeping soundly, he looked peaceful In his sleep. Not a care in the world for what could happen.
It was peaceful...
Until...

"HEYA KID!!" Hawks shouted. He startled Midoryia so bad that he teleported away.
"I- where did he go??" Hawks asked.
After 10 seconds Midoryia came back.
"You can't startle me awake, my quirk will active on its own" Midoryia hissed.

"Where did you end up going??" Hawks asked.
"Mr. Aizawa's house, I startled him"Midoryia replied.

"Haha sorry about that. Well at least you're awake now." Hawks said.
"Yeah yeah, I want my food. Someone took my bag" Midoryia said as he searched through his little room.
"How could your food just go missing like that?" Hawks asked.

"I don't know. I put it on this chair and now it's not there." Midoryia said, staring at Hawks right in the eyes.
"Why can't you just teleport food like you did yesterday?" Hawks asked.
"Cause this one has my favorite type of blood. I want them" Midoryia lied.
He didn't want to tell him that his teleporting would be actually stalled for a couple minutes.

"You have a favorite type of blood?" Hawks asked. "Well yeah, they taste different. It's like how you would like chicken or sushi" Midoryia replied.
"That big of a difference??" Hawks asked astonished. "Yes.
Now.
Where.
Is.
It" Midoryia asked.

"Uhhh it's possible one of my assistants took it and threw it out cause they weren't put in the fridge. Can't you wait til a new supply comes in?" Hawks asked. "I could wait. But the food better be here before the end of the day" Midoryia threatened.

"It will it will, now get dressed and come outside" hawks said running out.
Midoryia put on his hero outfit.

"Hawks did this on purpose, he wants to see if I'd actually kill someone for food. That would reveal my intentions... If I'm comfortable with killing it'd be obvious that I'm not here to be a hero. So I'll have to control my hunger today, if I don't I don't know what'll happen" Midoryia thought to himself as he walked out. He found Hawks waiting for him right outside of his bedroom door.

"Alright let's go!" Hawks said grabbing Midoryia and dragging him again.
Midoryia was getting used to this and he didn't like it.

Hawks  took him outside and began to fly.

"Alright today's job is to patrol 5 specific streets since there's an important event going on. We just have to make sure no one gets hurt, you up for it?" Hawks said.
"Yeah sure" Midoryia sighed.
"Not like I have much of a choice"

Midoryia flew with Hawks to a street that connected to 4 other streets. It was the big street they had to watch. There was a parade of some sort.
Midoryia's stomach panged with hunger, he didn't have breakfast after all.

"He's hungry yet hasn't attacked anyone.
If I leave will that remain true? Only one way to find out"

"Hey kid, I'll be flying over there, I'll take the left side of the streets. You take the right side. We only have to patrol for 2 hours so I'll be back then" Hawks said. Midoryia nodded his head and flew off.

"Hawks did you really think I was born yesterday. With how you worded it your obviously going to watch me and check if I'll kill anyone when you aren't present. You must think I'm some amateur if you think I kill during the day" Midoryia thought to himself.

Midoryia flew to a good middle part where he would be able to get a good view of everything that he needs to.
"I can smell you Hawks, but you don't know that do you." Midoryia thought to himself as he scanned over the ground.