The Decision

"Shall we start now, everyone?" Rize asked with a sweet look.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied.

"Am I the one who noticed it that those guys' eyes look like... the cats' eyes?" Ishigami asked.

"You're seeing things, Ishigami! There's no way a human would have the same eyes as the cats!" Fujiwara exclaimed.

"Strange things can exist, Fujiwara." Miyuki said.

"Is that so?" Fujiwara asked.

"Okay... I'm going!" Hinata called as he goes out for school.

"Bye." Natsu said to him.

'It's four days until our practice match with Nekoma. In the upcoming match, that spiker and that receiver will be my allies!'

"This is kind of amazing! Okay, it's time for training camp!" Hinata exclaimed while rolling downhill with his bike and the opening started to play.

"That's too high! How he can survive that downhill?!" Futoshi asked.

"He isn't an idiot, Futoshi." Mitsuru said.

"Aside from Seijou, we'll be seeing a new team in Nekoma this time!" Iino said.

"Let's hope they don't have a guy who can be trouble for our team." Miyuki said.

"Hinata, you need to settle down. Need to pee?" The teacher asked Hinata who is shaking with excitement and nervous at the same time, then gets laughed at by his classmates. The title "The Decision" appeared on the screen.

"You're all here?" Ukai asked.

"Yessir!" Everyone replied.

"The practice match against Nekoma takes place in four days. After that, it'll be time for the interhigh prelims. There's no time, and you guys are full of weak spots. There is only one thing to do for you slobs to win. Practice! Practice! Practice! Keep retrieving that ball until you throw up!" Ukai said.

"Yessir!" Hinata replied.

'He's already thrown up.' Everyone thought.

"Forward! Forward! Come on, how many balls are gonna be your last one?! Focus!" Ukai yelled at Yamaguchi after spiking the ball to him.

"Here it comes!" Ukai said and spikes the ball to him which he successfully receives it.

"Nice, Yamaguchi!"

"Nice receive!"

"He's completed five! Time to switch!" Kiyoko said.

"Next!" Ukai yelled.

"Here, sir!" Daichi said and he receives the spike from their coach. Kageyama and Hinata do it well and successfully finished the drill.

"Okay. Next, spike practice!" Ukai said.

"Right on! Take that!" Tanak exclaimed and spikes the ball.

"Nice spike!" Everyone complimented. Ukai was amused by Asahi and Hinata spiking the balls perfectly.

"This is looking real good!" Ukai said. Sugawara looked at their coach and Yamaguchi calls him.

"May I go next?" He asked.

"Sure, sorry." Sugawara said.

"Coach Ukai compliments more of their spikers as of now. Now, how he'll choose a setter from the two who are known to be both good setters for their team?" Ishigami asked.