27

the day was over and it was time for you to go, everyone was leaving including you and your friend.

"can we go to chickfila." sienna said.

"omg yes." you grabbed your bag and left.

"ms. Johnson."  mattia said while you were walking with sienna.

"yes?" you were so confused on why he wanted you so bad.

"you can go I'll meet you at the house." sienna said nodding her head.

"k"

she left and you walked over to mattia .

"what do you want."

"sorry but I can't let you go yet." he said grabbing your hand and pulling you to another empty room.

this time not coming in and closing the door.

"mattia what the hell?!" you tried opening the door but it was locked.

"mattia open the door!"

"can't do that sorry."

you kept trying to ask him why but he just wasn't explaining.

you sat down at the desk and put your head down because you were tired. eventually you fell asleep.

"kara, kara wake up."  you heard mattia shaking you, you fell asleep at a desk... not on a bed.

you quickly got up and looked around.

"why are we here?!" you got up and walked over to the room door.

you were back at Mattia's house when you first moved in with him.

"Kara sit down."

he said grabbing ur hand to pull you down.

"I don't get it."
you sat down next to him and said.

"get what?"

"why you are doing this, you hurt me you know?, you kicked me out Mattia and that hurt me. why are you all of a sudden bothering me so much?"

"this has nothing to do with that, and yea I'm sorry for kicking you out that was a dick move but if I didn't I would have done something I would regret for the rest of my life."

"you would have hit me?"

"well that's no-"

"yes it is, you would have hit me."

"you yelled at me, I am your dominant what the fuck did you expect."

"mattia why am I here?" you said seriously.

"because, vinnie fucking found out about our little fight and now he's trying to get to you." he said clenching his jaw.

"ok? what does that have to do with you being here at my college and bothering me." you crossed your arms

"well I don't know maybe because I don't want him to fucking touch you."

"you said vinnie was the weak link and all talk, you said he wouldn't actually hurt me."

"I said he wouldn't kill you."

you paused a second before speaking.

"Mattia take me back to my apartment." you said getting up.