𝟑𝟕'

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"calm down, you shakin." i told wiz looking up at him.

"can't help it." he muttered as we entered the court room.

"it's gone be okay." i gave him a small kiss and sat down next to whit.

"how's he doin?" she asked.

"not too good." i said and she frowned slightly.

"he's got a good head on his shoulders plus the claims of  her harassing you, she won't win." she whispered.

"yeah."
- - -

"your honor mr. king is most fit and reliable to raise elijah, he's been doing it quite well for the past three almost four years seeing ms. jones has vanished and has recently came back." mrs. dean said speaking on behalf of wiz.

"is this true ms. jones?" judge mccant asked looking over at dasha.

"yes sir it is, but i-" he lifted his hand and cut her off.

"no excuses for foolery." he grumbled and i watched her sulk in her chair.

"it appears that you've always been harassing mr. king's current girlfriend, is that correct?" the judge asked and i smirked, bingo bitch.

"i was not aware of this your honor." dasha's lawyer said and loosened his tie slightly while clearing his throat.

"it's true but only because i know me and him belong together." dasha shrugged and licked the line of her teeth, wiz shook his head at her actions.

"excuse me but if i may ask are you apart of the special needs and disabled? with all due respect ms. jones but mr. king seems to be doing quite well for himself and your son." i covered my mouth and mugga coughed slightly to cover his laugh, whit smacked our arms and told us to stop.

"i beg your pardon your honor?" dasha screwed up her face and judge mccant's face went a bright shade of pink.

"honestly i just want to see my child, is that too much to ask for?" dasha tried to guilt trip.

"it is a lot to ask for when your practically being a stalker, i've heard enough and full custody is granted and will remain with mr. king, we will also file a restraining order against ms. jones. you all have a good one." judge mccant striked his gavel and stood up.