Ch 18

Jungkook's POV

After having the most beautiful moment with my wife i felt like i was the most happiest man of this world that she replied me back with love.

We settled in our van and decided to go back home eat jin hyung's hand made dinner but yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung didn't came back and jin hyung was getting a worried but to be honest we all were getting a little worried beacuse they never did that before.......

Tae hyung was with them also but soon he went to jin and Namjoon hyung, they both told him to go to others beacuse they have some work to do. As the time passes jin hyung was getting more worried, he was tapping his foot on car's floor beacuse of tension...

"Don't worry jin hyung... I'm going to call them" Namjoon hyung told him as he placed his hand on jin hyung's thigh to calm him down....

He tried to call both of them but no one was picking up, then we decided to drive back home. Seeing our situation y/n was also getting worried but i placed my arm around her waist and pulled her closer and rubbed her back to calm her down but she took my hand in her and smiled assuring that she was ok...

As we reached the house, we parked the car and went to main door.......

Taehyung was about to take out the key of the house from his pocket when he stopped and placed his ear on the door and his eyes widened, seeing his situation i went to him to ask him what happened "hey what happened" i asked him loudly thinking that he's standing there like he's getting signal from his planet that other aliens like him are calling him.....

"Shushhhh.... can't you listen the voices are coming from inside you fatass" he whisper shouted to me. Just like him i also placed my ear on door and that was true, voices were coming.

I signaled y/n to stay outside with Namjoon hyung while we three go inside to check who's dumbass is ready to die.....

As tae hyung kicked the door harshly, the door swung open and me, tae hyung and jin hyung entered the house with our guns pointed at living room on couches, where 4 people were sitting.... And those 4 people were.........

Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, jimin hyung and Izzy.........    

"Hyung, izzy!?!.... When did you came" i asked looking at jimin hyung and izzy, when and how they came...

"Just an hour ago...." Jimin hyung replied taking a piece of pizza that was on table.....

Without waisting anytime jin hyung ran to yoongi and Hoseok hyung and engulfed them in a bone crushing hug, where hoseok hyung happily replied the hug back on other side yoongi hyung was pushing him away......

"My sons......i thought i lost you...i was soo worried" jin hyung said releasing them from hug. Which made us all laugh, then soon y/n and Namjoon hyung also entered the house.

We were now settled on couch after taking shower and wearing comfortable clothes except yoongi hyung because he was still taking shower....

While jin hyung, izzy and y/n was cooking, we were listening to jimin hyung's story of fighting with izzy and then coming here....

"Boys....dinner is ready" izzy shouted from dinning room while placing the food on table....

We all ran to the table and sat on our seats. I was really happy that this is the first time me eating a peaceful and delicious dinner with my wife....

"I'M A SAVAGE....YEAH.....CLASSY..... BOUGIE......RATCHET......YEAH.....SASSY....MOODY.....NASTY...YEAH....." yoongi hyung came down the stairs while singing the song loudly "ACTING STUPID...WHAT WAS HAPPENING....." he sang as he sat on his chair and stared at me and sang "BITCH..." before he can sing further "hyung.... look he's calling me a bitch" i said while pointing at him acting all innocent beacuse i know why he was calling me a bitch.....

"Hyung...be a little mature and stop using bad words" Namjoon hyung said to yoongi hyung. But yoongi being yoongi didn't answered him and acted like he didn't listened and he started eating....

Well he was calling me a bitch beacuse when i went to bathroom there was no soap and shampoo so i decided to take yoongi hyung's shampoos and soap since his room was the closest....so that's the reason he had to bath with water only......

Y/n pov

After dinner we all went to our rooms since everyone wanted rest so...

Me and jungkook went to our room and i lay on the bed beside him. Suddenly a question came in my mind about kidnapping that why he kidnapped me and forced me to marry him....

But i was also afraid of his mood he can be angry...but his mood looks better so i decided to ask him...

Jungkook why you kidnapped me.......

Update guysss....😊