audition

EPISODE ONE, new boyfriend alert !

▏♡ ▏

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐙 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 before she saw Tina Cohen-Chang and Mike Chang basically being harassed by Jacob Ben Israel. She had panicked when seeing the annoying blogger.

Her hopes of not being seen quickly went down as he started to make his way over to her. Emily had tried to look for someone she knew that could save her from the terror that is JBI's blog.

Emily had saw Mercedes Jones and Kurt Hummel laughing together as they walked down the hall and rushed over to them.

"Hey, you two!"

Kurt and Mercedes turned to the girl who squeezed her body in between the them.

She grabbed their arms and speed walked them farther away from JBI and his cameraman. Letting go of their arms, Emily sighed. "Sorry for that. JBI is filming for his blog again and i just don't feel like answering any of his stupid questions."

Mercedes nodded, "Girl, i understand. That boy has no respect for privacy."

"And apparently he had no respect for my eyes. Did you see what he was wearing?" Kurt inquired. His tone lacing with disgust. "A true menace to society, i tell you."

Mercedes and Emily giggled at the boy
as they all walked into the choir room.

▏♡ ▏

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐁𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐆." The trio heard Mr.Schuester say as they walked in.

Mercedes and Kurt went straight to the back row of seats. Emily followed close behind, taking a seat in the middle of Kurt and Mercedes as they all listened to Mr.Schue.

"Glee is a giant ball of suck." he read from a printed paper.

"We get it, Mr. Shue. Everyone still hates us. So what? So we're plankton on the high school food chain? Only difference now is that none of us really care." Kurt said.

"Kurt's right. We're a family. They can bring it all they want. None of it is going to break us." Mercedes spoke before Mr.Shue started talking again.

"Okay, I'm really happy that you guys have all bonded. The problem is that all of this negative stuff is keeping other students from auditioning."