D E L I C I O U S

18+ mature scene

18+ mature scene

     The bright sun woke me up, my eyes fluttered open to see Faust snuggled into the corner of my neck. Our naked bodies were tangled with each other, I softly combined back his hair kissing his forehead. He exhaled before digging his head deeper into my neck, his hand was draped around my waist.

"Go back to bed." He whispers against my neck, I giggled when it tickled me.

"It's the afternoon, you need to get up." I whispered back, it was still the middle of the week which means he has work.

"I'll call in sick."

"Mr. Santos, I insist that you attend work." I said while smiling, he suddenly climbed on top of me. He pinned my arms above my head, leaning down to my ear.

"You insist." He whispers into my ear, my body rubbed against his gently.

I nodded my head, he swiftly brushed my hair out of my face. He lifted my chin up to met his soft lips, he exhaled in to the kiss, the kiss was filled with passion and desire. His tongue roamed the inside of my mouth, his hands weakened against my wrist. I flipped us over, I was now on top of him. I kissed him back even harder, my back arched into the kiss.

"I could get use to waking up every morning to this." He says against my lips, I smirked.

"I forgot to ask, how are the kids?" I asked pulling away, straddling his waist.

"Livia has been great, she started gymnastics and has made new friends but Kenzo has been having a hard time." Faust lifts his hands behind his head, he looked up at me with a doleful glint.

His eyes told me everything, he loved his kids more than anything.

"It's hard for a kid to adjust at first but he will, eventually." I traced his eyebrow with my finger, I was trying to give him the comfort he deserves. "Your a great dad, Faust." It was working, his frown slowly turned in to a small smile.

"I'm going to go make us breakfast." I said while climbing off of him, I picked up his shirt from last night and put it on, the shirt fit me like a long dress.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand, this gave him an opportunity to slap my ass. I rolled my eyes playfully, I walked over to the door.

"Make something vegan, will ya?" Faust says before I could exit his room, I flipped him off and walked out.

I decided to make some eggs and bacon with a side of fruit, the bacon was sizzling while I started on the fruit, while cutting the huge watermelon I accidentally cut myself, I grabbed a bandage from the cabinet. I continue to cook, I seasoned the eggs just a little. While preparing the food on the plates I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, I smiled softly turning around in his arms.