🦋𝟷𝟹🦋

Sapnaps pov:

I groaned softly as I woke up, looking down to see George snuggled into my chest. I sighed softly and pet his hair. Last night was very eventful for us. From him teasing me all last night during the rides to the kiss on the fairis wheel.

Me and George's relationship was complicated, we fight for the most part, but then we'll have moments like last night. I try not to think about it too much as I stand up, grabbing my bag from the side of the couch and making my way into the bathroom to shower. Hopefully the warm water will snap me out of these thoughts.

............Time skip............

Dreams pov

I sigh, waking up to the sound of yelling from the living room, I look over to my side and notice y/n is not next to me. I sit up and look towards the bathroom connected to my room, the door shut and shower running. I stretch before making my way to the noise.

As expected sapnap and George and fighting about something. "Can you two shut up?!" I say with slight annoyance in my voice. "Shit, sorry Dream." Sapnap says as he flares at george. "What the hell is wrong with you two this time?" I ask as I make my way into the kitchen, grabbing some water from the fridge. "It's personal stuff, don't worry about it" nick says sitting on the couch. "Personal?" I ask before sipping my water.

"Yeah, me and sap have to sort it out before we tell you" George mumbles, sitting on the other couch and scrolling through his phone. The tension between them is so thick, and not in the good way. I decided to let it go for now. "You guys want anything for breakfast?" I ask trying to change the subject. "I'm good" Sapnap says nonchalantly, petting patches.

"I want muffins" I hear y/n say as she comes down stairs, wearing the shirt I gave her last night and some black shorts she left at my place. "Alright badboyhalo" I say chuckling softly as I walk back into the kitchen and grab a muffin that bad made me a while ago, handing one too her and giving her a kiss on the head. "Hehe thank you" she says smiling softly as she take bite.

"Okay okay no pda in the living room" George says before turning to me "can I have a muffin too dweam" he says pouting a little. I laugh and hand him one too, "you sure you don't want one sapnap" I ask nick before grabbing one myself. "I'm sure" he says still absent mindlessly scrolling through his phone. "Alright" I say sitting down next to y/n and George on the couch.

Y/n instantly rests her head on my shoulder while she eats, still a little sleepy. "She's like a cat" George says watching her cuddle upto me. "Yeah she is, but she's myyyy cat " I say smirking before y/n speaks up "last time I checked you were supposed to be my cat maid" she says looking up at me with a devilish smile. "Ooooo dream you gonna wear a maid dress?" Sapnap asks, finally looking away from his phone.

"Oh come on now" I say with a chuckle as y/n gets up to throw her muffin wrapper away along with George. "Oh come on now" y/n mocks, causing George and sapnap to laugh. "How long are you guys staying in Florida for?" Y/n asks as she sits back down on the couch, instantly cuddling back upto me. "I'm staying for a week and sapnap is saying for a little after a week" George says sitting on the other couch with nick, the tension between them seemingly gone.

"Yeah, you gotta share Dream for like a week" Sapnap chimes in, winking at me. I burst out laughing  along with everyone else.

Once everyone calmed down i spoke up "you guys down to play Minecraft today?" I ask leaning against the bar. "Yeah I'm down, do you wanna play bed wars or?" George ask leaning against sapnap.

"How is that gonna work? Dream only has one pc to play on?" Y/n asks, fidgeting with the bracelets on her wrist. "Yeah good question" Sapnap ads on. "You guys can always play on your laptops" I say mater of factly. George giggles a little and stretches against sapnap. "Mmmm maybe later, I'm about to fall back asleep" George says laying back to his head on his on sapnaps lap, pushing his face into nicks tummy.