•24•

The day I have been waiting for is finally here. The day I finally get to go to Disney. I shake Toms shoulders in attempt to wake him up, the earlier we go, the longer we will get to stay. So of course it's seven am and I'm trying to get him up.
"No." He groans, pushing my hands off of him.
"Come on Tom! It's Disney day!" I encourage.
"It could be the end of the world, I still won't get up this early." He mutters.
I pout, and look at his sleeping body. There's only one thing to do.
I climb onto his lap, and lay my body down on him. My head rests on the crook of his neck and just as I'm about to yell 'wake up' in his ear, his arms wrap around my body, squeezing me tightly to him. Well I can't yell at him now.. he's being sweet.
"Please wake up, I want to go to Disney." I say quietly.
"Two more minuets." He mumbles, and continues to hold me close to him.
I give in, and close my eyes, letting myself relax in his grasp. His fingers run up and down my back lightly, relaxing every nerve in my body. I don't know why I feel so calm and safe with him, but I do. I like having him around.
"Alright, it's Disney time." He says and I shake my head, nuzzling my face further into his neck. He laughs lightly, and runs his fingers through my hair.
"Made yourself comfy haven't ya?" He says.
"Mhmm." I hum.
"Darling, you've got one day at Disney, you've got forever to get cuddles." He says.
"I was wondering why you guys were taking forever to get up." I hear Haz say and sit up quickly, scrambling off of Toms lap.
"How'd you get in here?" I ask.
"I got a key to your room." He shrugs.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because he's a pest." Tom says and Haz scoffs.
"Well so sorry to disturb the cute couple but it's Disney day." He says.
"Not a couple." Tom and I say in unison.
"God you're even sharing a brain. I'm getting out of here, start getting ready." He says and leaves the room.
I look over to Tom, who laughs at the situation.
"Cmon, lets get ready for Disney." I say.
I get myself cleaned up, and put on a cute baby blue romper that I know will look adorable with the Cinderella Mickey ears. I brush my hair up into a high ponytail to keep it out of my face and walk out of the bathroom to get my shoes on. I see Tom has on a baby blue T-shirt that perfectly matches my romper which makes me smile.
"Haz is gonna have a blast with this." I laugh.
He looks between him and I, and shakes his head.
"Watch him be jealous that he's not matching too." He rolls his eyes.
His phone dings, and he looks at the text with a smile. Who's making him smile like that? It couldn't be Haz...
"Come see." He says to me.
Well, if it was a girl he wouldn't ask me to look. I don't know why I'd care though. I walk over and smile when I see he got a Snapchat from his little brother. It's a picture of paddy and lily hanging out together. I didn't even know they were friends.
"At least she made friends with one of the nice ones, I wasn't so lucky." I tease and Toms mouth drops.
"I'm nice!" He exclaims.
"Not at first." I say.
"Okay yes but I was having a slight mental health episode and you were a little annoying." He says.
"I was not annoying!" I gasp and he laughs.
"Still are but it's okay I'm used to it now." He jokes and I hit his arm playfully.
"Asshole." I say and his eyes widen bigger than I've ever seen.
"I- did you just- you cursed." He says in shock.
My hand flies over my mouth, and Tom starts laughing uncontrollably.
"You just said asshole!" He wheezes.
"Shush I didn't!" I exclaim. "I don't curse!"
"Well darling.. you just did." He states. "You're breaking all the rules lately."
"I blame you" I say.
"I'm okay with that." He smiles.
We head over to Harrisons room, but as we're walking down the hallway we see his door open. a brunette girls walks out, as Haz stands in the doorway with an unbuttoned shirt. Oh my god did he just hook up with a complete stranger?! Then we see yet another girl walk out, and I look to Tom who has his hand over his mouth.
"Holy fuck.. Haz had a threesome." He laughs to himself.
"In forty five minuets?" I question.
"What a legend." Tom smiles proudly and I roll my eyes.
"Boys are so gross." I mutter.
"You're not wrong." He says.
We walk up to the door, and Haz looks at us with pure happiness.
"I'm so glad you got to witness that, I didn't think you'd believe me." Haz says.
"Dude how'd you convince two girls to sleep with your ass?" Tom asks.
"They were best friends." He shrugs. "Simple really, being famous has its perks."
"I really could go for the sweet release of death right about now." I mutter to myself.
"If you wanna fuck I'm sure Tom would be more than happy." Haz winks and I roll my eyes.
"Dude.. no." Tom says in a serious tone.
Okay I don't necessarily want to screw Tom but jeez.. he literally will sleep with any girl but he draws the line at me? How in the world would he sleep with Meghan and not me? You could say my feelings are slightly hurt.
"Well are we going to Disney or what?" I say, and turn around to head down to the car.
____
We went on tons of rides, met some characters, and got some food. I link my arm with Haz's as we walk down towards the castle to get some cute photos before it gets dark. This is quite literally one of the greatest experiences of my life, and I'm really glad I'm doing it with my best friends.
"Take some with me." Haz says.
"Ugh but then I'll get a bunch of follow requests." I groan.
"You're best friends with an influencer. Deal with it." He mutters, and Tom pulls out his phone to take photos.
I smile, posing with him as a few photos are taken, then I take a couple on my own, and I notice how Tom smiles as he takes them.
"Alright, let's get photos of you two." Haz says.
Tom walks over, and turns away from me.
"Get on my back." He says.
"What?" I ask.
"Get on my back. It'll be cute."
Cute? Since when does Tom take cute photos? His entire Instagram is him shirtless and him working out. He doesn't do the 'cute' aesthetic. I do it anyways, and get on his back. My arms wrap around his neck and my cheek squishes to his as we smile for the photo.
"Yup. This will be displayed on your wedding day." Haz smiles happily at the photo.
"Seriously mate, gross. stop with that." Tom says, and sets me to the ground.
Wow, Tom really just keeps showing how disgusted he is with the thought of being with me. I shouldn't care- I don't care. But I kind of do.
I walk back over to Haz, and look through the photos, ignoring Tom slightly. He's bothering me today. We start headed down to where the Christmas firework show will be happening soon, but Haz gets stopped by a group of fans.
"I'll meet you guys down there." He says.
I sigh, continuing to walk with Tom. I notice how his eyes keep flicking over to me, but I don't pay him any attention. His hand then reaches over to grab mine, but I pull away, distancing myself.
"Alright what's wrong?" He asks.
"Nothing." I shake my head.
"Did I do something to make you mad?" He questions.
"I'm fine." I state.
"Okay well.. you don't seem fine."
I roll my eyes at him and he grabs my arm, pulling me off to the side where there's no people.
"What's the attitude for?" He asks.
"Do I really disgust you that much?" I lift my brow.
He stands there in complete confusion. I swear boys are the dumbest breed.
"Where do you get the idea that you disgust me because that's not true." He shakes his head.
"Well you don't want to have sex with me, and you wouldn't be caught dead marrying me." I say maybe a bit over dramatically. "I'm sorry but I'm not nearly as repulsive as Meghan- you'd be lucky to have me!"
"You're right." He nods.
"I- what?" My brows scrunch together, not expecting that answer.
"You're right. I would be extremely lucky to have you." He agrees. "Because you are a great girl Eliana. Haz saying all that shit bothered me not because you repulse me but because you're innocent and sweet and I don't like him joking about me taking that from you."
So.. he isn't disgusted with me. He actually thinks highly of me..
"We're friends. I like it that way and I don't want Haz's weird comments to ruin it." He explains.
Oh.. friends.
"Yeah." I nod. "Yeah I totally agree."
"Good." He smiles. "Come on, let's go see those fireworks."