chapter 8: "princess" - jj

"princess" - jj

"princess" - jj

i fell asleep at john bs house, but when i woke up there was only one thing on my mind that i wanted to do that day. yes it may sound cringy but i just wanted to have a girls day with my wifey kie, we hadn't spent that much time together lately so i knew that was where i was headed today, whether she liked it or not.

i got up and got dressed grabbed my board and headed over to the wreck since she was just finishing on her shift from what i could remember.

(a/n if u don't like the fit think of smt else i j think it matches w what she's gonna b doing that day but u do u, and also she's not gonna have a set aesthetic in the upcoming fits so um sorry abt that but i literallt like every aesthetic)

my bruises had started to clear up which was good so i could finally wear a bikini again and go swimming and surfing in the ocean.

"heloooo miss thing don't you look pretty today" i basically yelled through the restaurant until i got to kie.

"haha very funny can you give this to table three please"

"yes ma'am" i worked at the wreck part time just to have some money in case i needed to pay off one of my dads dealers and also so i wouldn't have to have rafe or topper pay for everything of mine.

once her shift was done i immediately told her the plans for the day and how there was no way she was getting out of them. the plan was to go out on the HMS pogue and honestly just kinda chill and talk and then go back to hers for a sleepover to, well i guess just chill and talk, but with facemasks on. (same thing different font rly do b popping out in cassie rn)

"kie do you have the keys!" i yelled through john bs house as we were getting ready to go out.

"oh hey you guys going out, i'll come" pope. are you kidding me what about girls day.

i gave kie a look her giving me a knowing and convincing look back.

ughhh. whatever it's fine, we can still have girls night. i thought which she of course understood and smiled as she told pope he could join us.