𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡

hotel workers au, dottore exists wow
ignore mistakes

__________________

The Wangshu Hotel. Famous here in Liyue. The favored Ningguang even checked into the expensive hotel once, and the review she left gave an impact to the hotels rise in popularity. The workers there had a respectable manner, and the manager, Verr Goldet, claims to be proud of the employees she hired.

The hotel had a total of 6 floors.

But of course, it was just like any modern hotel. Quiet, peaceful, beautifully decorated, and maintained. Even if some workers weren't so happy with each other.

"Childe!"

"Oh, boy, what do you need Scaramouche?!"

"Signora said she wants your help with the empty rooms for the next wave of guests!"

"Seriously?! Give me a break, I'm already changing the sheets, can't she ask Dottore?"

"Dottore's cooking at lobby for breakfast today with Xiangling!"

"Damn it."

Cursing under his breath, he gave up trying to fight with the shorter one. He walked over to Scaramouche and asked which floors Signora was at. He informed Childe that she was located at floor three, in charge of cleaning the trash and sanitizing everything. That's.. not fit for a lady to do, but he decided to go anyways. Stairs or elevator.. he'll take the stairs this time, even though he had practically ran through the whole hotel this morning.

Childe was technically their trump card besides Zhongli. Both of them were in charge of helping any other job that had a missing slot open. Zhongli was given a break today due to him overworking, so Childe did most of the work. Zhongli was a true gentleman, he couldn't lie. If something was assigned for Childe, Zhongli would tend to step in and take the job for him. He had it easy until now, but he didn't mind.

Floor three.. curse these stupid stairs for having so many steps!

What felt like many minutes later, he saw the sign of floor three and rushed to the vacant room with the door open.

"Haaah.. Phew.. What is it Signora?"

"Took you long enough. Clean those other rooms, we need them to be polished clean."

"Got it.."

Walking over to the mini storage room on this floor, he took out the necessary cleaning cart, and opened the first room. It wasn't so bad, it was as if only one person checked in here. For one night he assumes, like it was barely touched. He checked the shower, nothing. Soaps untouched, not a single stain. Not even the towels were used. Not his business though, so he got to cleaning.

The others two rooms were a bit worse, the bed sheets were.. everywhere? Sticky too, something whit-
Haha.. okay, looks like some people had a rough night. He had to clean it.. ah, maybe.. later? No, get your job done, Childe, get it done..

Ahem, after that mess was finished, there was one room left, hooray. Looks like someone checked in the room, and the door knob had the sign allowing them to come in and clean the room. He did it quickly, not wanting to find the person if they come back.

"Signora! I'm done!"

"Good job. We're done for today, next crew can come in and do floor four. It's our break."

"Nice."

His room was located on floor one, and Signora's was floor two. Yes, the employees were allowed to stay, but nothing too VIP, they had to stay like regular check-ins. Walking to the elevator this time, (curse those stairs) one press of the button, and he waited for the elevator doors to open.

What he didn't expect to see was Zhongli, standing there.
Dressed.. so.. expensively?