[ n i n e ]

n i n e
t h e  a l p h a & t h e p r o t e c t o r

n i n et h e  a l p h a  &  t h e  p r o t e c t o r

AMELIA ENTERED THE VIDEO STORE LOOKING AT HER PHONE. Stiles had proposed that they watched Rosemary's Baby that night, and who was she to deny.

She wasn't a movie nerd, yet she knew Stiles was and she wanted to do the things Stiles liked to do.

Maybe because she was beginning to fall for the Stilinski charm.

"Can someone help me find The Notebook?" She heard someone ask and she approached the aisle.

"Hey Jackson," she greeted him, making him jump. "You need help?"

"Uhm... I-I was just..."

"Looking for The Notebook?" She interrupted him, trying not to laugh.

"Lydia wants to..."

"Sure," she said before grabbing the DVD box, giving it to him. "I think this is what you are looking for?"

"Yeah... what are you looking for?"

"Rosemary's Baby. Can't find it anywhere."

"I'll help you. It's a horror movie so it has to be over there."

They both walked towards the horror movie aisle when they saw two feet peeking out one of the aisle. Jackson approached it slowly, Amelia walking behind him.

"Is that—?" She was going to ask, but Jackson interrupted her by shushing her softly.

When they reached the aisle, they both saw what they were fearing.

The body of the video store worker was shoved against the shelves, with his throat ripped out.

"Jackson," she whispered as they both stepped back, him hitting a ladder that made the lightbulb fall, making the place's lights to start blinking.

"Amy," he mumbled as he pulled her closer, making her hit his back. "Stay close..."

The girl couldn't believe the guy was trying to protect her. She was expecting him to sprint out like a coward, yet, there he was, trying to be the hero.

She even doubted to take out her crossbow from her bag, I mean, he seemed to have it covered.

Until she turned around and saw the thing she was fearing.

"Jackson, behind you," she said and he quickly turned around, still keeping her behind him.

There he was, in the shadows of the video store with his big red eyes and his enormous teeth.

The Alpha.

Before she could take the crossbow out of her bag, Jackson dragged her behind the shelves, keeping her against his chest.