[1] Hello Roommate

||Hello! This is the first chapter of my very first story! I would appreciate it if you maybe added it to your library or  followed me, I worked quite hard on this (it is currently 3am) and would love it if someone read it! But if you do find that you don't feel like reading it, then that's ok! Thank you for trying it anyway, love you all! :)||

This is it... Thought George as he stepped through the gates to his new college. He had got a scholarship to come here, and he wasn't going to waste any more time standing around admiring the place. He tightens his grip on the big box he's grasping, barley able to see where he's going, and carefully walks down a path towards the tall block of buildings in front of him. 

After struggling to open the door to the dormitories, he almost falls into the tall building. Picking up his box again, he stumbles up the stairs to the floor that should have his apartment on. Checking all the room numbers as he passed, he found it. Room 135. 

He pauses at the handle for a moment. 

This is it...My new roommate is behind this door...what if they don't like me?  What if I don't like them...? No, I will like them, and I'll make sure I do my best to try and make them like me. Yes, we are going to best friends...Ugh but what if they're a bitch!? Dude, you're overthinking this... Just...open the door...

George slowly opens the door, panicking a little when he doesn't know what to do with his eyes. Should he look at the box? The door? The floor? His roommate? The ceiling???

"Oh hey!" said a voice as he entered the room. 

His eyes that were darting around the room came to a halt at the source of the words.  

George locked eyes with the stranger sitting on a bed in front of him. 

The broad shouldered man smiled and stood up, revealing his towering height. He looked down at the smaller boy, silky blonde hair falling over his eyes a little. He brushed it out of the way slightly, exposing his emerald green eyes. At least, that's what colour George thought they were, to him they were golden yellow, honey colour. 

"You good?" asked the taller boy, still looking deep into Georges eyes.

"I-erm," George stumbled on his words "Uh, hello!"

The stranger laughed "My name's Clay, yours?"

"I-George" Georges mind was going numb with embarrassment now, this was his first impression?! He quickly collected himself and tried to calm down.

"Hello George, welcome to the apartment!" Clay gestured to the room behind them.

"Thank you!" Said George and took another look around the room.

 The window was slightly open, letting a fresh breeze float in. There were two single beds on either side of the room, one with dark green sheets on and another with plain white ones. There was another door on one side of the room, going off into what looked like the bathroom. A large closet was on the opposite side of the door to the bathroom, the door of it slightly open, showing  some clothes already hanging up in there. 

"Shall I take this for you?" asked Clay as he made to take the big box of Georges belongings from him.

"Oh, thank you," said George as Clay took the box with ease and carried it across the room and placed it next to the white sheeted bed. 

"No problem." Clay lay down on his bed again and took out his phone.

George took off his coat and shoes and put them in the appropriate place next to the door. He then went to his bed and started unpacking his things.

Little did George know, but Clay had no interest in his phone at that moment. He would much rather gaze at the brunette boy who was navigating his way around the drawers and cupboards. Clay was fascinated by him, he didn't know why, but his brain just too him to keep looking at him, studying his every movement.

George was done unpacking, and Clay quickly averted his eyes back to his phone.

"Is it alright if I take a quick shower?" asked George, a little out of breath. he hadn't had a break since he got on the campus. 

"Sure," said Clay, George grabbed a towel and some clothes and went into the bathroom, closing the door. 

George turned on the shower and stepped into it.

Jesus Christ... Thought George, as he washed himself. What a first impression, I couldn't even speak! What the heck was I thinking...I just couldn't take my eyes off him...He's so handsome, and pretty, and cute... wait what am I thinking?!  Yeah, he's cute. But I've only known him for literally about an hour... I've never felt these kind of feelings for a BOY before...

George had never given a thought about his sexuality before, he'd only been in one or two relationships before in middle school, and they were all with girls.

He stepped out the shower, dried himself and put his clothes on. 

Whatever these feelings were, he needed to make sure they didn't get in the way.

Yeah, right.

908 words

||WOW. You made it to the end!!! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

Please tell me about anything I could improve on, or do differently :)

Next chapter will be out soon, I post regularly  :D

See you again soon! I hope :')

Love you! <3||