Chapter 11

Py looks at me wearily and confused. "Why would you want to go to the Mystery Shack?"

"I need to go to Ford's office and take any documentation on the Gravity Fall's barrier." I say as I roam around the room looking for things that I might need. I took out some extra change of clothes like jeans and some T-shirts. "Can you please give me a backpack so I can put some supplies in there? Oh! And some bottled water."

"I can easily go to the Mystery Shack and get the documents. Just tell me where it is."

That is true. Py can easily go to the Mystery Shack and get the documentation for me but... "No. The Mystery Shack is protected by a barrier made of unicorn hair and other stuff. It was made so that Bill can not enter there. It is possible that you cannot enter the Mystery Shack as well." I turn around and look at Py. She seems pretty worried about me. Probably thinks I am going to escape. Thinks that I have second thoughts. But I don't. I want the world to burn.

"Py, I am not going to escape. I have the same goals as you guys. I want to take down the barrier. I want to inflict pain on those who bully me. I," I looked away because I started to tear up a bit. I force those tears away. "I do not want to be weak anymore."

"Alright. I'll help you. But you won't need a backpack or extra change of clothes. You will remove the protective barrier from the Mystery Shack so that I can come with you! We will be out in a jiffy."

"No. I do not think that will work. The Mystery Shack might be used as a refuge. That is if Stan allows it. A fight will break out. I see how rowdy and excited you guys get. I do not want the Mystery Shack to burn down with the documents. Let's make a deal. You guys stay hidden in the forest while I get the documents. Once I go out, I will take down the barrier and you guys can have your fun."

Py hum. "Alright. We have a deal." We shook hands to seal the deal.

"I am still going to need a backpack to store the information. Water bottles to convince the people that I have been surviving like the rest of them."

"Alright! On it." Just like that, Py flew out of the room to get the stuff that I need. Time for me to change into my jeans and a black T-shirt. I turned around to go to the bathroom to change. Only to see a FUCKEN DORRITO STARING INTO MY SOUL. I let out the manliest scream and accidentally threw my clothes into the air.

"Pinetree, I'm bored. Entertain me."

"WHAT THE HELL BILL! KNOCK OR WARN ME WHEN YOU ARE COMING! YOU CAN'T APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE!" I gathered the clothes that were scattered around my room while Bill was laughing his angles off. "I am going to die of a heart attack one of these days."

"Anyway, I can not entertain you right now. I have very important things I need to do like bringing down the barrier." I commented while going to the bathroom to change. I closed the bathroom door on Bill hoping he would go away then.

"Awww but Pinetree. You must entertain me. Your ruler demands it." He isn't going to go away is he?

"Do you want the barrier to go down or not? If so, then you must let me work. Go bother Gideon or something."

"Been there, done that."

I opened the door and stuck out my head. I looked at him with an annoyed expression, "How about messing things up in Mabel's bubble."

"Now I haven't thought of that! Imma rearrange one of those bright mens' faces!

Just like that, he was gone. I went out of the bathroom in time for Py to come back.

"I got the goods. 8-Ball and Teeth are coming with us. Now to the Mystery Shack to destroy!"

Meantime at Mabel's bubble, there are screams of terror.

"What happened to your beautiful face?!" Mabel screamed in terror and shock.

"Have you seen Dipper?"

"He's right here." Soos chuckled as Dipper Fresh did some funky dance.

"Yo!"

"Not Dipper Fresh. Although those are some fresh moves." Wendy laughed as well. "Feel kinda bad for leaving him. They are siblings, how could he not convince Mabel to get out of the bubble? I guess we have to do it ourselves."