(Break Room)Luke Cooper

HELLO! So I will be adding one of Evan's characters, Lucke Cooper from The Office. If you haven't seen the episode GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW! 

This was requested by sadierew_ THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING!

Type - Fluff

Warnings - some cussing 

"Just come in! It will be fine I promise!," Luke said as I walked into the office building.

"Fine but if I get yelled at or kicked out it's your fault," I said back rolling my eyes and handing up the phone.

Luke was spending the day helping his uncle at his work and he wanted me, aka his best friend, to be there so it wasn't so boring.

I did whatever Luke wanted me to do just because I had the biggest crush on him. We had been friends since we were little and I had met Michael Scott once or twice. He was the weird uncle, you know? Not the creepy pedo one but just the weird one. The one who would offer to take you on a drive to the woods in the middle of the night to go bear hunting kind of weird. 

I walked into the building and up to the floor Luke was on. I opened the door and saw a lady at the front desk. She stared at me like a deer looking into the lights of a car, confused and afraid. 

"Who are you? Are you from corporate?" she said shuffling some papers around.

"Uhm, no I came here for-"

"(Y/N)!" Luke called my name and ran to give me a hug.

"Sorry Erin, I forgot to tell you my friend was coming," Luke said to the lady at the front desk.

"Ohh it's okay haha," she said leaning back in her seat.

"Uhm, Luke? What is she doing here? Michael only said YOU could stay not your 'friend'," a man walked up to us and spat in our faces. 

"Hey, Dwight, it's okay," Michael came out and put his hand on Dwight's shoulder. The man snarled and made his way back to his seat.

"Hello, Michel!" I said waving at him.

"Hey (y/n)," he said awkwardly waving back. 

"So (y/n), you wanna go into the break room? Steal some people's snacks?" Luke said grinning at me.

"Hell yeah!" 

We made our way to the break room where a tanner woman was standing eating a banana. 

"Hey Kelly, this is my friend (y/n)," Luke said opening the fridge.

"Aww, you two are cute! How long have you been a couple?" 

My face grew red. No. She. Didn't.

"Uhhh we're not a couple," I said saving myself from embarrassment. 

"Well," She said hopping off the counter. "You guys should be. You are super cute," she left the room and winked at me.

I sighed.

"So you want an apple? or some gummies? orrrr pasta?" Luke said holding up each thing as he said its name.

"Apple please," 

Luke handed me the apple and I sat down in a chair.

He sat across from me and smiled.

"Look, there's something I need to tell you (y/n)," 

Oh boy, here it comes. The 'I don't think we should be friends anymore' speech I have been waiting to hear my whole life.

"I like you," he blurted out.

I stared at him in awe.

"You... you what?" 

"I said, I like you," Luke took my hand with his and held onto it tightly.

"I don't want to keep it a secret from you anymore and I know you need to know because of how long we have been friends you know?" he was tripping over his own words.

"Luke, I like you too," I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Soooo, be my girlfriend?" he said smiling and giving me puppy eyes.

I giggled, "Yes, I will be your girlfriend," 

He smiled and leaned across the table putting his hand on my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me. I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer deepening the kiss.

AN

Sorry I keep writing short stories but that's what one-shots are supposed to be right? ahahaaaaaa