The Deal

First time doing something like this so Jenijeno I hope you like it

Sabine POV

I sighed looking at the pile of bills and notices on the counter. I had just given birth and the bakery was finally taking off. But not enough to pay off of the bills. I sighed and picked up the phone I dreaded. And hit the call button and she answered.

"Hello Sabine." She answer tone empty but calm and calculated. I didn't want to do this but this was the only choice left.

"Hello Talia I have an offer to make you in exchange for your help." She hummed wanting me to continue. I didn't want to but I had to if I wanted my daughter to have a roof over my daughter head with me in it.

"If my daughter marries your son then will you help make sure that mine and my husband bakery stays open." I waited for her answer. I knew she would want her son to have a solid future and this what could keep what she wants.

"Very well. But your daughter must been trained and we'll educated. But if she isn't by the time they are married then the deal is off and you will never be successful in your life. You, everyone and everything she knows except her stuff must forget or disappear." I looked at me daughter.  Knowing I was taking away her choice of something that she want a say in.

"Deal." I ended the call and hide the phone before Tom saw it. I knew he would against it. But there was nothing I could do about it. I then watched over the weeks as the pile of  bills began to get smaller. I smiled when it wasn't there anymore.

Third POV

Sabine signed her daughter up for all kinds of classes. And pushed her to the limit. Her daughter soon reached the top in everything. And her daughter name was Marinette.

Marinette was a happy and bubbly girl. But very clumsy no matter how many classes she took to fix it. Marinette eventually got her first crush but her mother squashed it. Along with her second one. And pushed Marinette harder in her studies and at everything she did. She soon was the top designer albeit unknown since she goes under a different name. Along with a few other things.

But then came her eighteenth birthday. Her mother sat her down when her father was a away. Since he didn't know anything about what his wife did. And if we're to find out he wouldn't be the happy, kind and caring person he is.

"Marinette sweetie. I have to tell you something. Something not even your father doesn't know." Marinette grew nervous hearing this. And hoped she didn't do anything wrong.

"When I had you not to long ago and the bakery was just taking off. The bills started to pile up. And so with a desperate attempt I made a deal that you life you have now. I made a deal that involves you. I agreed to have you marry this women son for the life we have now. And now that you are eighteen she is coming so you will wed her son." Marinette was quiet. Tears in her eyes. Betrayal and disbelief in her eyes. She just learned her mother had traded apart of her life so they wouldn't dela with hardships.

"You gave away my choice of who I married for this life. And I don't even have a choice." Sabine nodded and looked at her daughter with sadness. She came to regret her choice more and more. Marinette looked away from her mother too hurt and betrayed to look at her. But just then five assassin's came and took Marinette away leaving her mother in tears. Knowing she would never see her daughter again.

With Damian

Damian was hanging out with Dick. He was staying ta the Manor for some reason that he didn't tell Damian. But then the window broke and in came his mother. And before he could do anything she had shot a tranquilizer dart at him and Dick.

When he woke up he was chained to an alter with his mother standing next to him and in a tux with a green tie. Just then the door opened. And there stood young women in a wedding dress.

 And there stood young women in a wedding dress

She had a hurt, betrayed and sad look

She had a hurt, betrayed and sad look. But tears weren't falling at all even though they were in her eyes. She brought to the alter and chained next to Damian. Then his mother addressed everyone there.

"Today we witness the wedding of my son Damian Al Ghul Wayne and his intended Marinette Dupein-Cheng. And with their blood mixed with the Lazarus pit they will be bonded for all times." Damian struggled to get free while Marinette just looked at the ground resigned to her fate. Talia continued with the ceremony taking a few drops of blood from each. And mixing it with Lazarus pit then forcing them to drink it.

When they had both swallowed it the bats arrived. When they took them to the batcave Marinette refused to say or look at anyone. But what they didn't know was that after they took Marinette they got rid of her existence. Meaning her parents were gone and no one remembered her. She had no where to go to.

But then the bats found our what happened. And they were not happy. Damian and Marinette were married against their will and there was no way to undo it. So they let Marinette stay with them and helped her get her things. Which were still in her room. But she was distant to everyone. The four people who could get close to her where Barbra, Jason, Alfred and Damian.

But over the years Damian and Marinette excepted what happened. Causing them to actually fall in love with each other and start a family.