Chapter 8

A/N: I AM THINKING! Of making a fanfiction but Mafia AU! Or honestly I have been wanting to write a Soulmate AU too! Let me know what I should write!

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DID!

~o~oOo~o~

It will just be a one-week preparation for Corpse, but he was fine with it. After all the moment he heard that the competition would be in the 3rd week of December, he already started running some lyrics and tunes he could probably work on.

It's just a small blessing that their university gives less workload during these times because it was really helping Corpse to come up with his original song entry for the said competition.

It is also a blessing that he has great friends whom supports him even though he refused to show them his current work or progress.

At least Corpse already has a title for his entry song. 'Agoraphobic', it seems fitting with the ongoing lyrics and what the whole tone and mood of the song is. The problem is, he already has a great lyric and a tune, all he needs is a fresh idea for an intro for his song, something mellow and light. With only 2 days away from the competition, he can now feel the pressure and stress from not finding what exactly he wants for his song.

"Corpse! How are you doing man? How is the song?"

Corpse looked to see Jack sitting beside him "Uh it's fine... just need an intro that is mellow before the real lyrics kicks in..." he said

Jack hummed "Like... a piano or something?" he asked

Corpse shakes his head, "Piano is too soft, it's not the one I am looking for. I need something mellow yet impactful..."

"A Bass? Drums? Uhhh wait I am trying to think of an instrument that is loud..."

Corpse chuckled "I already tried those for an intro but it will be... too loud and I think it will overpower the lyrics..."

Jack looked at him "I really admire how passionate you are about this song of yours! I really hope you win because you deserve it man! But whatever happens, I am sure your song would be a bomb!"

Corpse smiled "Thanks Jack, I really appreciate it."

Jack just smiled back at him. As their professor finally entered their room, Corpse's mind wandered to the window even as their professor started talking about their lesson for that day.

'Something... mellow...' Corpse thought as he watched the trees sway gently along the wind.

~o~oOo~o~

"You see the tempo here is already great, then probably after the first drop of the beat we could perk it up to match the lyrics Lily."

"Toast you are a genius! You are absolutely right holy shit!"

Toast sigh "Though I am not really well verse with this part... you could probably ask Brodin for more input. But for me everything sounds good now."

Sykkuno watched with a small smile in his face as Lily happily nodded. As of the moment all of them are in the library as Sykkuno doesn't have a first period of class so does Lily and Toast. With the competition just 2 days from now on, Lily and the others including his brother are working hard for her song entry for the competition. "Toast is right Lily, I think you would win this hands down." Sykkuno said

Lily turned her attention to him, smiling widely as she did "Thanks Sykkuno!" she said "I'm just thankful that Jordan participated in the Christmas cover, I can feel it! I would win this category!"