Chapter 4

I was sitting next to Cass, when I noticed her staring at the marks left on her arm. "Hey are you ok?" I asked her. "Yeah, just some bad memories." She replied before looking up. "Why are we going this way? Philly's a dead zone." Cass said to Warren. "Hopefully we can scavenge something without going to deep into the city. If we find a working radio, we can try to contact that Z guy again." Garnett answered. "Philadelphia. Ah, the city of brotherly love." Murphy said before looking to his right to see someone being eaten alive.

"Is that what I think it is?" Warren questioned. "No way. Wow" Garnett said. "Is that really the Liberty bell?" Mack questioned. "Proclaimed liberty Throughout all the land and unto all the inhabitants thereof. Yeah that's it." Garnett answered. "Three years of zombie apocalypse, you think you've seen everything." Doc said. "Well when everything went bad, they probably tried to save a little history." Warren said.

"Yeah, well they should've known the only thing you can save is yourself. Let's go." Murphy said agitated. "Hey hang on. We have enough time to get you to California. So shut up." I said. "If this still has fuel, and it does... if we get this thing started they won't have till rose out in the open like that. " Warren said.

"Well I'm all for that." Doc said. "I'll grab the jumper cable." Mack said while getting up. "God bless the human race. 99% of them dead. But there's still one jackass alive with a spray can. " Doc said it looking at the graffiti on the Liberty bell.

Just then Warren opened the door to the truck, a Z tried to attack her but 10k not I with a slingshot and gear. "1,075." 10k said. "Thank you," Warren whisper. We then pulled the black truck next to it to start jumping it. "Ok, give it a shot." Mack said to Warren.

"All right, that's it. Let's go, Murphy. You get in here with Warren and me. Everybody else, in the pickup. Stay close." Garnett said while closing the hood of the car. Warren drive off with us following. "We're not really going all the way to California with this Murphy got, are we?" Cass asked. "That's the plan." Doc answered. "That's crazy. What's so special about him anyways?" Cass questioned again. "His blood." Doc said as of it was the most normal conversation.

While we were talking a car with a Z sticking through the windshield was driving all over the road. To avoid an accident Warren swerved, "God!" Doc said. The truck came to a halting stop causing both the axle and the strap holding the Liberty bell to break.

The Liberty bell continued to move, bouncing down the road taking out Z's on the way. "Yeah! I'd pay money to see that again." Doc chucked. "The axel's broke." Warren started. "Alright, everybody get into that truck." Garnett ordered.

"Let's go, Murphy. I'm driving." Warren stated. Oh god this is the cannibal episode. I think I'm gonna go with Addy and Mack. I may not be an expert but I'm ok at technology, so I'll be of help.
—————Time Skip—————
We were standing out of the truck, Warren was handing out the last of our food supply. I watched Cass put her food in her bag. "Enjoy. That's the last of the food." Warren said.

Murphy licked the wrapper of his Twinkie before saying "God, I'm so hungry my big guts are eating my little guts." He then looked at 10k "You gonna eat all of that?" In response 10k stuffed his Twinkie in his mouth. "Selfish little bastard." Murphy grumbled.

I looked at Murphy "Hey here you go." I said while holding my Twinkies between him and me. "Thank you at least some people aren't rude." Murphy replied while not so suddenly gesturing to 10k. I then walked over to Cassandra. "Hey can I talk to you in private?" I asked her. I really trust her and I want to tell her the truth.

"Yeah of course." She said while following me behind the truck. "Um ok I don't exactly know where to start. So you know how zombies use to be real, can't happen right?" I asked and she nodded. "I want to tell you something about me and it's not a joke. I'm from a different universe, and this use to be a TV show called Z nation." I said seriously, to which I got a laugh in the face. "No I'm not kidding. Ok you don't believe me, I'll prove it. Your name Cassandra, before we met you you were called sunshine by your family of sorts. Travis was a part of that family including the other biker that he was accompanying when he first saw you. The leader or father of the family is named Tobias. The families also cannibals but you ran away because you couldn't continue to eat people." I said. She looked at me in complete shock. "Believe me now?" I asked and she nodded.