Chapter 27

I felt as if I was ready for anything as I then heard goddess Loki ask. 

Loki: so what can they do.

Bell: two of them are for healing but the others are definitely for killing monsters.

Loki: would you like to show us?

I nodded.

We then left as everyone was wondering why I was so quiet as I summoned my rapier in to my hands as I took it out of its selve as we made it to the arena I heard Finn from behind me.

Finn: I'll be your fighting partner for this.

I nodded I then went over and took a fighting stance as he then said.

Finn: why do need your rapier for this.

Bell: the water spell one that had to be used with a katana bit since I don't have one this shall have to do.

I then heard from behind me.

Tiona: well why didn't you say so catch!

Just then I turned and I saw her toss me a katana it will definitely help I put my rapier away in to my inventory and I then say.

Bell: I'll be using the fire one first.

I saw him nod as he got a shield ready for the attack as I then held my right hand around my stomach as I then say as a small flame as I then used it.

Bell: FROM THE ASH'S RISES THE PHOENIX FLY HELL FIRE BIRD!!!

I then tossed the small flame it then erupted in to a gigantic fire bird as it then flew at Finn I then saw it hit him as it then hit him but as it did it erupted in to an explosion of flames it kicked dust up along with streaking flames from me to him and as the dust settles I heard him.

Finn: that's not a bad spell especially at your level be glad you'll have it in your arsenal.

Bell: trust me I will now.

In the stands was riveria Loki tiona tione and lili.

Loki: something's not right it's like he's even stronger even with his skill he shouldn't be at this level yet.

Riveria I've noticed it too.

Back with bell.

I then took the katana out of it's selve and I then heard Finn.

Finn: I'm honestly curious about what kind of spell this will be I haven't heard of any water enhancement spells.

Bell: that's because it's not but at the same time it is.

I saw him looking confused as I then say.

Bell: the name of this fighting style is water breathing style.

Just then I heard Loki starting to yell.

Loki: what!?!?!

We both looked over to her to see both riveria and Loki eyes widened as I then heard Finn.

Finn: something about that is familiar to me but I can't put my finger on it.

Loki: the strongest captain of the Zeus familia had a style similar to that but his was thunder breathing style.

I lost Finn to see his eyes widened but a small smirk slowly grew on to his face as I then heard him say this should be interesting then.

I then took the katana in to my hands and I say.

Bell: get ready I don't know if I can fully control this!

I took in a visible breath as I saw him get ready as I then ran at him as I do a I could see in his eyes excitement as I then used.