30

FEBRUARY 2013

YOUNGYEON POV

"Hey Youngyeon!" A voice called me and I looked back as I at the figures from the distance.

"Uhm? Yeah?" I replied as I looked at the people coming my way, a small smile on their face.

"Soooo... we have.... a favor for you...," one of my classmates, Rena said as she looked at me, a small grin plastered on her face as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder along with her two other friends.

"What? What is it?" I replied as I tagged along with her.

Nothing is really between me and Rena. We're both classmates with good intentions towards each other. It's just that Rena is that girl who likes to talk and socialize a lot, while I only had Eumji by my side.

"You see... it's almost Valentines Day and me, Minhyo, and Eunhee have something to ask you that maybe only you can do," Rena said and I nodded.

"Do you know that guy who has a locker beside yours? We want to give him something, especially Rena over here," Eunhee smiled as she looked at me.

Eunhee was one of the smart girls while Minhyo was one of those girl-next-door type of girls. They were both always seen around Rena.

"Oh? Him? I don't really know him, all I know is that he's an upperclassman," I replied and Eunhee nodded, looking at Rena.

"You're our last resort, can you give this gift to him? We'd be glad to return the favor anytime, we just want you to give this to him for us," Rena said before handing me a letter and a small box of chocolates.

"Uhm, okay. I'll go and give this to him," I replied and they nodded before they unwrapped their arm around my shoulder.

"Don't forget to tell us what he said!" Minhyo said as they turned their backs, walking to their respective classrooms.

I sighed deeply, looking at the gift in my hands before taking a deep breath, walking towards the seniors section.

I can't deny I was nervous and shy, it's really new for me to enter the senior's building, it kind of made me scared too.

"Hey kid, why are you here in the seniors building? Are you finding someone?" A boy asked and I looked at him before nodding.

"Yes sunbae, I would like to know the man who owns the locker 541, please," I replied and he turned his head inside his classroom, asking the same question to the whole class.

"Oh, you mean... the guy named Kim Seokjin? Owner of locker 541? Yeah, he's in the Gifted Class, Class number 1, over there at the very far room," the boy replied as he gestured his arm to the farthest classroom.

"Thank you sunbae, I'll be on my way now," I said before bowing, making my way to the very last classroom.

I stood infront of the classroom, and I huffed before bringing  the back of my fist towards the door, knocking slowly before waiting for someone to answer it.

After a few seconds, a young man opened the door, looking at me with a curious look, and I nervously swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Hey hoobae, what brings you here?" He asked as he stared at me from top to bottom.

"Good morning sunbae, I would like to ask if a man named Kim Seokjin is here? Is this his classroom?" I asked as I looked back at the man's eyes.

"Oh! Jinnie-poo! A girl likes you!" He exclaimed as he slowly shoved his head back in his classroom, opening the door a bit wider.

And my eyes widened.