Chapter 272: Proud actor emperor's best coupling

When Luo Qing Chen and Mu Hua Nian got out of the car, drops of rain fell out of the sky.

The rain fell in her palm and was a bit cold.

Mu Hua Nian looked at her and put a hat on her head as he said, "I won't take responsibility if you get sick!"

"I never said I wanted mister Mu to take responsibility!" She gave a slight wink before taking out the princess pink lace umbrella. She raised her hand and put it over his head with some difficulty before saying, "This is the proper method of combating the rain, alright?"

Mu Hua Nian's expression changed slightly and his eyes lit up. His long slender fingers slowly took the umbrella from Luo Qing Chen's hand and his lips pursed into a smile as he said, "Drink more milk in the future, that way your fighting method will become more beautiful!"

Pu, how excessive. He actually turned it back to call her short.

Please, speaking reasonably, she was one meter sixty eight, there was still a difference of twenty centimeters between them!

This, was it her fault?

But in the rain, he held the umbrella and she walked by his side.

This feeling really wasn't bad.

Because it was the afternoon, there weren't many people in the supermarket.

But they were still recognized by some people with sharp eyes.

"Ah, ah, ah, isn't this the Luo Mu couple from «Entering Love»?" A person from the crowd suddenly called out.

The hand of Luo Qing Chen picking out an apple trembled and it fell to the ground.

In that instant, the scene immediately exploded!

"God! Are they filming right now?"

"There's no camera, so they shouldn't be filming!"

"So.....so! They are currently.....dating? Oh my gad! This old woman's young heart!"

"I already said that they were an idol couple! This is a real couple! Unlike those people who always keep talking about love, they aren't real at all!"

......

The sea of voices became louder and louder.

Luo Qing Chen just stood there in a daze. She wanted to look at Mu Hua Nian, but it was like a 'paralysis card' was cast over her and she couldn't move at all.

Until——

Mu Hua Nian took her hand and turned to where there were the fewest number of people, charging through.

The sounds of cheering, cries, and chasing sounded around them.

And she didn't seem to hear anything.

She could just hear the sound of the wind whistling by as they ran. She slightly looked up at that dazzling youth who was like a painting.

After three minutes, they happened to catch the elevator. It was a good thing that no one was there, so Mu Hua Nian instantly pressed the button for the seventh floor. He slightly knit his brows and his face became a bit pale.

"Did you twist your wound?" Luo Qing Chen saw his expression change and asked this in a worried voice.

"Pain, it hurts!" Mu Hua Nian pursed his lips into a faint smile and pointed at the movie poster in the elevator before saying, "So miss Luo must treat me to a movie as compensation."

"Ah?" Before Luo Qing Chen could react, the elevator door had opened and a strong popcorn scent filled their noses.

So there was a theater at the top of the shopping plaza.

But if they openly walked in like this, weren't they afraid of being recognized

Thinking of this, Luo Qing Chen quickly pulled up her hoodie and took out the sunglasses from her bag. She cleared her throat and said, "Mister Mu, you can buy the tickets. I'll be three o'clock of the ticket vendor waiting for you!"

After saying this, she pulled out her phone while walking off in that direction.

Mu Hua Nian revealed a gentle smile. Watching her back, a pampering look filled his eyes.

She promised she didn't take out her phone to play! She just wanted to check if the "Luo Mu couple" was really this popular!

No one recognized her before when she went out, so why did she feel like a star right now!