It all started with a twist

𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑯𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑻𝑶𝑵 and making a cottage.
Yep, this was the only thing happening. y/n had a brand to keep. that brand being the balance (or combination) of chaos and calm.

"can we pretend I'm rapping guns and ships like I'm Lafayette?" the h/c haired girl questioned while her friends were fighting to the death.

see this was supposed to be a speedrun and Kyle was successful, that was until Frog found their way to him. so now the two friends- or for now enemies- were yelling and screaming at each other while battling. but our little y/n was just singing some show tunes and building a house on this temporary server.

she was having a fun evening and just straight up questioned "why am I the only chill one right now?", but that was just a sprinkle to what was about to happen. "chat is such a simp right now they're spamming 'Dream'" she teased while doing a little high voice while saying the name Dream.

That was until a donation popped up.

"thank you for the five dollars Dream... wait. DREAM?! and "you are a terrible speedrunner lol"..." y/n reaches for her monster and slowly takes a sip "at least I don't look like the grinch". You might think that chat was wild enough already without the roast, but no- it got so bad they had to put emote-only mode- which admittedly didn't bother her much personally- and the emotes also had to be put on slow mode.

Continuing her house with Frog now helping her and Ky finishing his speedrun turned manhunt. after that 2 hour stream, y/n shut off their pc and laid on her bed trying to process what happened. Dream noticed me- THE DREAM- i- before she could start to think she heard a ding come from her chest. it was her phone. of course. turns out it's her mother texting her that she was trending on Twitter... this was going to be a fun ride to mount iqnternetrose thought.