Chapter 285: Proud actor emperor's best coupling

Early next morning, it wasn't the sun or her alarm that woke her up.

Rather it was a call from the police station.

The reason was that brother Li had seen the news from the hospital yesterday and out of fear, he had turned himself in.

In his confession, he had described all the strange things he had seen.

Pointing everything at Luo Qing Chen.

He was clearly the kidnapper, but he still had the face to say that he was a victim.

After an hour, at the police station.

"Hello, young miss Luo, I am Lin Hao Ran with the C Unit serious crimes division." It was a very simple introduction.

Lin Hao Ran was very young, being around twenty years old, but his position wasn't low.

"Hello." She was wearing a blue and white combination that made her look like a high schooler.

This her was very different from the Luo Qing Chen that appeared on TV.

"According to Li Si's report, he abducted you to an abandoned factory twenty kilometers away, but you disappeared into thin air. Was there this matter?" Lin Hao Ran looked a bit awkward as he asked this, feeling that something was off.

"Is something wrong with you?" Luo Qing Chen narrowed her cold eyes and looked at the officer in front of her as she coldly said, "As a public officer, what are you doing all day taking the public's money?"

"This......"

"As for what kind of person Li Si is, I believe that you can find everything without asking me, he can do everything from killing to arson. He kidnapped me and as a police serving the public, not only did you not come save me, you're asking me this kind of stupid question. Don't you feel stupid?"

She slightly raised a brow as she said every word with strength.

Lin Hao Ran trembled as he never thought that the other side would give him this kind of answer.

But the problem with the question had been revealed.

"As a police officer, I have to ask these routine questions......" Lin Hao Ran was clearly lacking in confidence. The main thing was that Li Si had been so focused and agitated when he said that Luo Qing Chen had disappeared out of thin air.

It even made him believe it a bit, so he called her to the police station to question her.

"If I was killed by Li Si yesterday, would you go to his house to ask about me?" Her eyes sparkled with a look of disdain as she looked at this young police officer.

"Alright!" Lin Hao Ran nodded in an apologetic manner. He put a piece of paper in front of Luo Qing Chen and said, "Did you go to the VIP ward of the first hospital yesterday?"

Luo Qing Chen narrowed her eyes and looked at this paper, before her lips curled into a faint smile.

It wasn't because the newspapers contents were new, rather 'today's headlines' was something that people couldn't help find funny.

[Strange! The best film empress Xia Xing Ge was murdered at the hospital yesterday!]

[A well planned explosion that allowed one walk on the path of death!]

[Film empress Xia Xing Ge passes away at the age of twenty four!]

[Xia Xing Ge wanted to kill someone, but strangely found herself dying under scalpels!]

She gave a shrug and looked at Lin Hao Ran as she said, "Whether I went or not, can't you just tell from the security footage?"

This simple word made Lin Hao Ran unable to say anything.

He had checked all the cameras in the hospital and other than the broken one in room 520, the other cameras didn't catch a trace of Luo Qing Chen.

Could it be that Li Si was acting to lessen his own crimes?

"Lin Hao Ran——" Before he could keep asking questions, the chief of the police station roared out in rage, scaring him into quickly standing up.

"Report! Number 17814 Lin Hao Ran is here!"