Father in law. (P37)

Arrio's POV
Kai's entrance

"You've grown... my son.". The rogue says. There's a thud. I turn to look and see Dean with his mouth wide opened as he stares at the rogue , looking down I see his phone. Oh he dropped his phone.  "aren't you going to greet your own father. Your own blood?" He asks.

"What the hell is going on !?" I don't even know anymore.

"You're the one who's been killing?" Kai asks.

The creepy ass chuckles "of course my boy."  Eh? Is this man really his father or is he just crazy as hell!?

"Wait a second."  Dean walks out in front of them and holds his hands up "hold it ." He says looking back and forth at the both of them. "He your father?!" He shouts pointing at the rogue. Kai nods and again Dean whips his head side to side. "You don't look alike at all!

Wait a second.. "You're a Beta's son?" I ask. He nods again.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Can you stop yelling already? You're making my ears bleed" the roadkill says walking to me and my mate with that ugly ass smile. "Shall we go?"

"No. He stays." I answer. I'm done being nice with this pest. "Take the rogue to the red room. Make sure three guards are on watch at all times." I take my mate's hand as I drag him out the house.

"Yeah you tell him! " Axel cheers me on.

"Where are -"  I growl stopping him from speaking with that raunchy voice.

"Fuck off, you mewling quim." I growl letting Axel come to surface. He stays frozen and lets me take my mate.

"Now you're acting like an alpha" Axel compliments.

"That's my boy." Dad says with pride.

"Show that fuckboy!" Dean adds.

"That's our alpha!" The warriors cheer.

We walk in the house and I continue pulling Kai to the tv room where all three of the girls are sitting around the pizza

We walk in the house and I continue pulling Kai to the tv room where all three of the girls are sitting around the pizza. They all look up. "We're back." I say gently pushing Kai forward. He sits down and I take a seat next to him.

"Kai! How dare you trick us!" Scarlet shouts. "I was worried sick!"

"I missed Zeke." He mumbles.

"So because you missed Zeke  you thought it would be enough to let you be alone when there's a murder who's after you!?" Dana shouts. Axel growls. He hates when people yell at him.