4

* Omotara *

"Are you deaf? I said what's going on here?" I yelled furiously. I just saw my boyfriend holding that Dazzline girl's hand.

Like, wtf?

   "I should be asking that question and not you, Tara! Who is she!" Zephan shot back.

    "I don't know who she is!" I snapped. "How am I supposed to know who she is?"

    "How can you not know who she is? She looks like you!" He yelled.

    "Well, I don't give a fuck about who she looks like. What I care about is you. And you're flirting with her!!!" I screamed.

    This is the time when I also begin to act like a mad woman.

   I'm just too over protective of Zephan.

I musn't see my Zeph with another woman oo. Pure taboo.

   "You! You may have my looks but you can't have my boyfriend! Got it?!!!" I yelled, pointing and eyeing her at the same time.

    "It's not her fault, Tara. I was the one disturbing her!!" Zephan snapped and sighed tiredly.

    He defended her!!! I can't believe this!!

    Dazzline pushed me aside and walked out of the class with Zahra.

   "Did you just defend her?!!" I asked in disbelief.

    "I didn't defend her, Tara" he said with a tired sigh again.

    "Then what did you do?!!" I screamed, shaking my head and eyeing my boyfriend.

    "I only told the truth" He replied with erratic breath, "Tara, you're getting out of hand"

    "I'm getting out of hand? Or it is you who is getting out of hand? Isn't it you that is going around flirting with girls!" I snapped.

    "Tara, I wasn't flirting with her! I thought she was you," He replied calmly.

   I shook my head. "I can't believe this!" I stormed out of the class angrily.

  I need to get rid of that Dazzline as soon as I can!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

* Dazzline *

     I can't believe that just happened.

  How can that girl, Tara, accuse me of wanting to steal her boyfriend?!!

  Didn't I just get to this school? Ugh!!!!.

  I already hate this school.
  "Wait, where are you going?" Zahra asked me.

    "I don't know. Away from the class?" My reply was more like a question. I increased my pace.

"You can't run away from Tara. She's like the queen of this school" Zahra replied trying to catch up with me.

  "I'm not running away from Tara. I just want to stay away from trouble. I have never gotten into a fight in my life" I replied as I sat on the floor in what seemed like a dressing room.

"Really?" She asked as she sat near me.

"Yeah. In my last school, we never fought. If we are hurt by what a person does, we tell that person and he apologizes" I replied.

"Wow. Why did you come here then?" She asked.

  "Long story cut short, Mom and dad divorced and mom came here for solace" I replied shrugging my shoulders like it was no big deal.

  "Ohh" she replied.

  "So, you were gonna show me around?" I asked.

   "Yeah. Let's go" she replied.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

  * Omotara *

   "Tara" Zephan said.

   "Kini?" I snapped, eying  meaning what.

   "Tara, I told you never to speak that language to me again. I don't understand it!" He groaned.

    "What?" I rolled my eyes. "Aren't you a Yoruba boy?"

   "I'm sorry" he apologized.

   "For what?" I asked finally turning to look at him as I slammed the my locker shut. "For flirting with that Dazzline or defending her?"

   "It's not what you think" he explained. "I thought she was you"

    "Yeah yeah whatever" I rolled my eyes.

     "Tara, please forgive me" he pleaded.

     "It's so hard to stay mad at you" I smiled and kissed him.

     "You two lovey dovey, go do your nonsense somewhere private!" Stella said as she separated us.

   "Ella!!" I groaned. "You're such a spoiler!!"

    "Don't blame me" she laughed. "I have to save my bestie from the bad guys of the school".

    "So now, I'm a bad guy abi?" Zephan narrowed his eyes in irration. He doesn't like Stella and only God knows why.

   "Are you not?" Stella asked with a straight face. Then she smiled. "Say hi to Gabriel for me".

    "Never" Zephan said and walked away.

    "So you still haven't gotten over that thing with Gabriel abi?" I said and winked.

    "Shut up joor!!" She pushed me playfully.

   The whole school knows about Stella having a crush on Gabriel. But Gabriel doesn't even like her, not a bit.

   And only God knows why too.
I mean, Stella is a very beautiful girl. There are lots of guys who like her.

    Even guys way older than her like her alot.

   "Come, let's go to the cafeteria. I'm getting hungry" I said and we both left.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
    Phew!!! Even though it was a short chapter, it took a lot of time for me to write it.
   Now I have to preview it. Something I don't like doing.🙄🙄.
    Anyways, no suspense today. Was there even any suspense in the other chapters?
   I don't know. It's up to you guys.
I'm putting a lot of hardwork into this book.
   So I hope you like it.
Also, I really need a mentor or whatever. Someone that can give me advice or ideas.
   Cause I'm still thirteen and my stories may look a bit stupid so I don't blame you if you don't like it.
    So if you're willing to be that mentor, feel free to message me. I'd really appreciate that.
  Let me free you all now.
  Please, don't forget to vote and comment.
   Than you for reading.
   Love y'all.
  Stay safe.
Till next time.
Buhbyeeee!!!!
💖💖💖💖💖.
Word Count: 882.