*Chapter 14: Cookies 'N Cream Conversations

*I only put one star/asterisk because it isn't a SCENE from Season 3 but it alludes to a scene. But still MAY CONTAIN SEASON 3 SPOILER soooo read at your own risk!*

I also just did my first digital art and of course, it was of Hawk and I am proud of it! I'll probably add it as the Chapter icon for the upcoming ones. 

 CHAPTER 14:

Third Person POV

"So when did you and Yasmine become a thing?" Zelena's sly inquiry is well placed among the silence that had just entered between the pair as Miguel and Chris went to order the appetizers at the counter. Demetri clears his throat, redirecting his eyes to the menu in front of him to buy himself time. His hands grasp either side and lift the laminated sheet upward to barricade himself from the oncoming interrogation. "I'm not judging, Dem. I just can't help but wonder when it started." Her eyes drift down his fingertips to the white cast now adorned in rather big red letters inside the penis Kyler had drawn at lunch. Her tongue runs between her lips before rubbing them together to hide her amusement and oncoming laughter at the sentence in Yasmine's handwriting. "Especially since she loves your big dick so much."

Demetri chokes on the sip of water he has just intaken to use as an excuse of speech inability. Violent coughs erupt and water sprays across the laminated menu. Zelena grins, raising her hand and giggling into it at the expense of her friend's embarrassment. "What happened? We leave you two alone for how long and Demetri is choking on water?" Chris shakes his head with a smile on his lips while Miguel chides the pair.

The brunette girl gestures to the cast that both boys had been too enthralled by their conversation in the car to notice earlier. Their eyes read the red lettering and immediately sit down, silenced by their own shock. "He choked on his water when I mentioned Yasmine loving his," She leans forward, squinting to emphasize her point though everyone knows she can clearly read the writing. "Big dick."

Demetri's cheeks redden, his eyes averting from the mischievous grin on his best friend's lips. She clearly is enjoying this too much. He slides the slightest bit down against the back of his chair, grumbling "Knock it off. She did it out of pity." She shrugs, reaching forward and wrapping her hand around her milkshake glass to bring to her lips. Stealing a coy sipof cookies 'n cream tinged in pure enjoyment of this moment, knowing something Demetri didn't. She had seen the real pinkening of Yasmine's cheeks beneath the blush as she walked away though he hadn't. Zelena had stared even as Miguel raced past, ignoring the whiplash of the moment as she watched. "All I am saying is Yasmine's cheeks were turning pink when she walked away from you. It wasn't pity. So either you two made a connection or she really liked that big dick." Zelena's amusement gets the best of her at the end of her sentence that is broken up by titters.

Demetri's left hand balls up the napkin lain beside his glass of water and he haphazardly tosses it at Zelena's smug face. Instead of ducking out of the way, Zelena allows it to bounce off the bridge of her nose and unaffect her chuckles. She sips on her milkshake, allowing the other two members of their small party to take reign on the unhinged conversation. Miguel and Chris share a look, unsure of what to even add in on the topic Zelena had brought up. Neither of them wanted to talk about dicks at the moment- especially not the size comparison to their mutual friend.

Chris directs his attention to the girl staring knowingly at Demetri as she sipped on her shake. "So Zelena, when do you think you'll do karate ever again?"

Disappointed by the boys not joining in on the much more interesting topic of Yasmine and Demetri, Zelena releases a small huff of breath from her lips following the release they had on her straw. "By the end of this week."