Chapter 27

Roman's pov

Walking into the bathroom, I cussed — shocked by the scene before my eyes. "What the hell ..." I muttered when I saw her.

She was sitting fully dressed with a bottle in her hand in the shower — which was still running. She looked fucked up.

"You have to be fucking kidding me." She not only destroyed my living room and kitchen, but she also got drunk.

Looking up, she smiled at me — intoxicated — as she noticed me. "Roman," she hiccuped, hugging the bottle, "you are back."

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked with a frown. Snatching the bottle away, I sighed frustrated as I saw that it was the expensive bottle I stole from Marco.

"I am sharpening my mind, just like you advised," she grinned at me. "That way," I told her, motioning to the bottle in my hand now, "you are not sharpening your mind, but killing the last brain cells you'd left."

"But you're drinking like a fish too, but you don't think like one ... you're very crafty ... yes ..." she concurred with herself, nodding her head, "you are a manipulative asshole."

"I don't know if you are complimenting me, or insulting me with your drunk mind, but what works for me doesn't mean it will work for you, because you are not me."

"You are right," she agreed, cocking her head, "you are a hoochie, just without a coochie!" Calling me a bitch in the most ridiculous way, she cackled like a witch on the ground. Tears streamed down her eyes from laughing, thinking she was funny.

"I can't see it," I said with downcast eyes, scratching my chin. "What?" she grinned at me, looking up at me cheekily. "The joke, where's the joke?" I asked, cocking my head.

"Right, where's the coke! I need coke! I want coke! The alcohol isn't enough!" she demanded, lying on the ground, drenched in my clothes.

"No coke, and no alcohol for you anymore," I sighed, pulling her up. She huffed. "Who are you," she muttered, digging her finger in my chest and looking in my eyes, "to think you can decide for me? I can think for myself!"

She grabbed the bottle in my hands, but I didn't let go. "You had enough!" I gritted out, putting the bottle on the countertop of the wash-basin — out of her reach.

"You are not my daddy! Now, get out of my way!" She tried to walk past me, but I didn't let her. Grabbing her by her wrist, I pulled her back, making her body collide with my chest.

"Don't test me! Behave!" I whispered in her ear, the threat was there, but she didn't care. "Oh, but I want to be bad! What are you going to do? Spank me, daddy?"

Pang! I cussed as I felt a sudden sharp pain on my butt-cheek — the one that was shot. "Or are you going to slap me, daddy?" Still in shock, I felt the next burning sensation on my face.

Holding my cheek, where I probably had her five fingers imprinted on my face, I looked at her — completely flabbergasted.

"Or are you going to choke me? Daddy!" A smile in her eyes, looking at me mischievously, she wrapped her hand around my throat, pushing me towards the cabinet.

Drunk, naughty, and sexy — she landed more strikes on me than a sober man ever had in my entire life. I let her push me against the cabinet, playing her little game with her.

However, the moment my back hit the cabinet, I reversed our positions. In a blink of an eye, she was pushed against the cabinet with my hand around her throat.

I smirked as her heart rate galloped towards my ears. "I've never felt abused by a woman until tonight. You really—"

"Well, what goes around comes around! How does it feel to have a taste of your own medicine?" she asked, holding her chin up, her cheeks as red as apples, but I wasn't sure it was because she was cold or just flustered.