AllKpop

The pair being spotted dancing together in a V-live

Idols Yoo Kangmin from VeriVery and Song Rae Chan from Enhypen has been rumored to be having a dance collab. These two idols are no stranger to each other as both has watched each other's shows that they have been on. On January 3rd, VeriVery had done a V-live not realizing they were showing the mirror. The reflection showed Kangmin and girl dancing but who could it be? Fans of Enhypen, Engene's realize that Kangmin was getting taught Given-Taken by Enhypen which mean that the person teaching him could possibly be Nova. While some people weren't absolutely sure this was actually Nova, Nova then confirmed that she was collaborating with someone but she never explained who until Jungwon slipped that she danced with Kangmin before which made him get scolded. She then had to confirm, as her managers told her to, that will be dancing with Kangmin for an event coming up soon. Nova must've came to practice with him Given-Taken but what event are they going to? KBS is going to have multiple duo performance from a lot of groups which includes the duet between Kangmin and Nova. It also seems that the two will be dancing to Lay Back by VeriVery which is very exciting for the pair to be collaborating on such a performance like this.

Kangmin  Song Rae Chan

Comments

Tae4: Tbh I'm surprise there's no dating rumor :/

SushiSehun: Not her looking for clout again

Hypiestan: We don't claim her right?

HypenEn: This is going to be AMAZING!

VeriWelltTY: Well I never expected this collab? VeriVery and Enhypen, shocking

VaHyuckie: Wasn't she just dating Haechan

RoofTopFightMania responds to VaHyuckie: First of all no one confirmed Haechan and Nova to be dating and second of all no one said that Kangmin and Nova were dating

Wakeupinday1: Tbh, I think this collab is going to be great but they would be cute together BUT can also make great friends being the same age and being born in the same year and all.