•𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

Once we reach down the bottom of the large staircase I look around in awe at the place. Gorgeous chandeliers are hanging from the ceilings, polished tiles on the floor, creme coloured walls, paintings hanging up. I could go on all day. I keep following him until we go round a corner and I'm greeted by a massive archway leading into a room (which I'm guessing is the kitchen).

He suddenly stops which makes me bump into his back. I quickly move backwards and look down at the floor. "S-sorry sir" I whisper just loud enough for him to hear.

He turns around and I feel a warm, large hand hold under my chin lifting it up. I look into his light hazel eyes which are staring deep into my dull blue ones. My eyes used to be a very light blue, but ever since I've become more miserable with my life they have just lost their colour. So that's why I always call them dull blue because that's all I see in my reflection. A broken, abused, tired and disgusting girl.

"Stop looking down all the time." He then roughly but gently at the same time, let's go of my chin. I nod quickly hoping I haven't made him mad. He turns back around so his back is facing me again. "This is the kitchen." I walk around him and start going into the kitchen looking around the place. The countertops have got white and gold marble on them, it has light cloudy grey walls with loads of bright built in lights on the ceilings, the floor are still white tiles, there are built in ovens and microwaves, there are built in stove top as well. There's just so much. Everything looks so fancy pancy, which makes me feel ashamed of where I was living, but I shake off that feeling.

Then an old women comes into the room with a bucket in her hand and she's wearing yellow gloves. She then notices Matteo and I standing in the same room and her face lights up. "Oh hello I didn't see you two here!" she giggles to herself. "You must be Aria." She places down the bucket and takes off her gloves and holds them in one hand, then starts walking over to me and embraces me into a warm hug trying not to get me dirty with her gloves in her hand. She releases me after a couple of seconds before saying "You've probably been told that my name is Lindsey so we don't have to go through that" she playfully rolls her eyes and I can't help but giggle quietly. She then looks behind me and notices Matteo standing there. She smiles at me once more before walking up to him saying "Matteo darling, how are you" then hugging him. To my surprise he hugs her back. "I'm good Lindsey thank you, how are you?." She releases his big body from her hug and smiles at him. "I'm good darling, should I start making dinner?."

Dinner? I think to myself. What time is it? I look around the kitchen and spot a clock.
6:48pm
It's still quite early why would he have dinner now? He said to me about how I had to have dinner ready by 8. Oh well his choice I guess.
"No thank you Lindsey, you've done enough for today you can go home now we will be fine."
A look of concern fills Lindsey's face.

"Are you sure? I don't mind making a quick something before I leave?" Matteo shakes his head with a smile.

"Honestly it's fine, thank you." She smiles at him back before nodding and leaving the room.
He watches as she leaves before turning back to look at me. "I can order pizza if you want, I'll order it now because it takes about twenty minutes to arrive." I look at him confused. Yes I know what pizza is but I've never had it. I only made that type of food for Aaron. He only allowed me to eat stale bread but at least it was something.

I shake my head at his question. I can't have that type of food. "I- um I'll just have b-bread thank you" I say. He looks at me shocked like I'm a weird person for saying that. 'What it's what I'm used to eating?' I think to myself, of course I'm not going to say that to him though.

He starts walking over to me with his hands in his pockets. Then he stands right in front of me, towering over my small body with his tall one making me look up straining my neck. "Why the fuck would you only eat bread?" he asks with a confused face. Obviously I'm not going to tell him 'hey, yeah well basically my abusive ex boyfriend made me eat only stale bread everyday so that's what I'm used to eating you know my life was a living hell but it's okay!' If only I could.

I just shrug my shoulders looking away from his eyes that were staring at me. "I don't like to eat". And that is the truth, I've always hated my body so I guess I'm sort of glad I only eat a small amount of bread. I mean Aaron always tells me that i need to loose weight so might as well not eat a lot. I'm quite surprised I didn't stutter that time.

(A/N hey angels another message for you: I just want to tell you that all your body's are absolutely STUNNING and you don't need to loose weight just because someone told you to do it, or if they say you need too. FALSE INFO. 1: don't do it if someone tells you too, if they are helping you out that's okay but if they're saying it in a mean way then do it because you want to do it!! You don't need to loose weight unless you absolutely have to and if you want to do it for YOURSELF. Notice the key word 'yourself'. Make yourself feel good about that beautiful body of yours by hyping yourself up because ladies and gentlemen you look amazing 👀 And just know don't eat little or nothing at all because you think your gaining to much weight! Gurl no! If your eating that's good because your body needs that food for energy! Eat how much you freakin want! If need be have a workout routine to help with getting in shape! But please eat!! And if your starting to gradually eat again just know I'm so so proud of you and keep going! Never give up 🤍 Do everything for you not anyone else and please show off that body of yours damn!!😍 And remember never EVER compare yourself to ANYONE. OKAY!! good, you gorgeous bitch.) <3

"Aria, you need to eat other food not bread." He reply's with a concerned look on his face.

"I don't want to eat, I'm fine." I start getting a bit annoyed, he can't force me to eat. I'm not going to allow it.

"I'm ordering pizza and your eating some, final." He then walks out of the kitchen leaving me standing there. I huff and walk out as well going back the way to my room.

。・:*˚:✧。
______________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
Hey angels I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! This ones a bit longer than the others since I felt the last two were quite short.
I hope you had or your having a good day! Remember I'm so proud of you and I love you all sm and if you didn't read my A/N in the story then please read it🥺

What do you think will happen next?
Read on and find out!!

Remember to keep voting and telling people to read my stories!! Thank you 🤍