ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Izuku wrapped an arm around Y/n's shoulders as they made their way down to the common room to have breakfast. He listened intently as she told him about the day before and how Kaminari and Kirishima had stalled her while Shoto prepared his surprise.

"And they chose that moment to confess to you that they liked you?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I was shocked they had used something that big to just stall me" Y/n replied. The two of them laughed as they kept talking.

"Oi" Bakugo growled, stopping the two of them walking. Y/n and Izuku turned to look at him. He stood behind them, his hands shoved in to his sweat's pockets, his tshirt all crumpled as he had obviously slept in it.

"Morning" Izuku chimed, to which Bakugo 'tch'ed before turning to Y/n.

"Where's your boyfriend?" he asked, making her face turn a deep shade of pink.

"B-Boyfriend?" she repeated.

"Are you deaf Spidey? Yeah, boyfriend. Where is he?" he asked again, his narrowed eyes scanning his two childhood friends inquisitively. Y/n smiled. It's not like Shoto had ever asked her officially to be his girlfriend, but then again, it was pretty obvious they were exclusive by now.

"Well, he'll probably still be in his room. I haven't seen him yet" Y/n shrugged. She knew Shoto hated eating when most of them were awake, enjoying having his meals when it was a little quieter and they didn't have people like Kaminari flinging food at his friends.

Bakugo eyed them once again before grunting a 'thanks' and disappearing up the stairs, probably on his way to find Shoto.

"What do you think he wants from Todoroki?" Izuku asked as they finally reached the common area, the sound of Sero shouting over Denki as he tried to get him to sit in his chair rather than stand reaching them perfectly. Y/n laughed at her friends' antics before shrugging her shoulders.

"I have no idea"

"And aren't you worried Bakugo is going to pick a fight with him?" Izuku asked again, taking his spot in front of her.

"It's a possibility, but I'm sure he can handle it" she smiled, waving her hand as if she was dismissing the conversation.

Bakugo grunted as he lifted his foot, slamming it in to the wooden door, making sure to not use enough force to take down the door completely.
It swung open at the kick, revealing Shoto wrapped in blankets, sitting at his desk. He peered over at the blonde, his eyebrow lifting, asking the question for him.

"Oh?" he breathed, watching Bakugo walk in and slam the door shut behind him before taking a place against the wall, his back leaning on it.
Shoto dropped his pen on his desk and grabbed the hems of the blanket, pulling them closer around him as he turned towards the angry blonde.

"I'm assuming you want something?"

Bakugo smirked, tapping his foot on the ground, eyeing him carefully.

"I can't believe she's going out with you, half and half bastard" he said, ending his sentence with a dark chuckle.

"Excuse me?"

"God you're both deaf as fuck, no wonder you're perfect for each other" Bakugo said, stomping his foot on the ground and rolling his eyes.

"What do you want Bakugo?" Shoto was bothered by the boy invading his room. It was too early for him to really deal with this.

"I want to make sure that she's not doing something stupid by choosing you" he replied, a low growl following his remark.
Shoto smirked at this, his hands dropping his blankets as he stood up and moved closer to the blonde.