65

Dream woke up to the door opening. He drowsily raised his head and yawned, wagging his tail as Skeppy walked over.

" Hi buddy. " Skeppy cooed as he reached down to pet Dream. He quickly ruffled through the several shopping bags and pulled out something. Dream tilted his head at it.

" Sorry, not buddy. " Skeppy chuckled as he slipped the collar around Dream's throat. " Fog. " Dream blinked. Fog? Okay then. Guess that's my name now.

" Alright Fog! Let's go play! I got some new toys for you! " He cheered Dream stood up despite his muscles that whined in protest.

Skeppy began to wave the toy in front of his face and he shrunk back, scrunching up his nose. 'Jesus. How does he expect me to grab it when he's practically trying to stuff it in my mouth.' He thought before lunging for it, snatching it in his jaws. 'guess I'll have to show him how it's really done.'

He tugged it away, growling playfully and shaking his head. Everything was just telling him to do that. He wasn't quite sure why though. He bounced in a circle and spat it out in a vain attempt to throw it. ' Oh. That didn't work. ' He thought with a confused frown. He nosed it towards Skeppy.

" Throw it, peasant human! " He ordered playfully, bouncing from paw to paw out of excitement.

Skeppy laughed and grabbed it, throwing it down the hall.

All impulse told Dream to chase after it so that's what he did, skidding down the hall and grabbing it, yet inertia didn't seem to agree with his quick halt and slammed him right into the wall. He tumbled with a squeak of surprise. Somehow this all seemed familiar.

Too familiar.

He held the toy in his mouth and stood at the end of the hall like a statue, his eyes widening.

He'd played this game by himself in the containment. He'd done the exact same thing, though the difference was he had slipped on water in the containment center.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts and carried the toy back to Skeppy, who was laughing his ass off.

He spat out the rope and winced at the colorful blood spatters that decorated it, doing his best to ignore them.

" Ooh! Hey Fog, what if I taught you a trick! " Skeppy exclaimed eagerly. Dream looked at him with a flat look.

" Fog, sit. " Dream glanced at him before reluctantly sitting, not really understanding the purpose of this exercise. Couldn't he just throw the toy again?

" Good dog! " He cheered, petting him. Dream grumbled under his breath but said nothing more, looking down with an annoyed expression.

" Alright, Fog. Can you give me a paw? " Skeppy held out his hands and Dream squinted, trying to figure out what the hell he wanted him to do.

He slowly raised a paw and placed it in Skeppy's hand and Skeppy cheered and praised him again. Dream felt a bit better realizing it was making the brunette happy.

" Fog, roll over. " Skeppy demanded. 'Oh boy.' Dream groaned to himself as he slowly flopped onto his side and tried to roll himself over, but his excessive amount of fur was really limiting him.

Maybe, just maybe, he'd gone a bit too overboard with the fluff.

He tried to use his legs to roll himself over, but they were too stubby and instead waggled helplessly in the air.

" Dammit! I'm a turtle, Skeppy! Help me! " He complained as he waved his legs around. Skeppy was laughing himself to tears and Dream glared.

" This is not a laughing matter, Skeppy! " He whined, wiggling. Skeppy was hunched over, clutching his abdomen. Dream growled and tried to flip himself rightside up again, finally flopping over with an exhausted huff. He lay flat on his side, panting.

That took way too much effort.

Skeppy was trying to choke out words between his laughter, but was practically incomprehensible. Dream rolled onto his belly and glared at him.

" Thanks for the help. " He spat sarcastically.

" Oh stop barking at me, Fog! I was too busy having the time of my life laughing to help you. " Dream said nothing, simply continuing to send Skeppy a death stare.

He grinned at the dog widely and Dream felt himself soften a little.

" I can't blame you. " He responded honestly, Skeppy laughed again.

" Oh quit complaining. " Skeppy responded, ruffling the fur on his head.

" Complaining?!?! I'm not complaining! I'm no bitch boy. " He barked, shooting to his paws, bouncing and bristling with frustration to emphasize his point. Skeppy wheezed, slumping on the floor.

" Fog! Give me a break, I just caught my breath. " He laughed. Dream pouted at him.

Dream stood up and nestled through the bag and Skeppy snatched it away from him. " No you don't! That's my food! " He scolded playfully.

Dream dug his nose through the bag and Skeppy tried to shove him away but he picked something out from the bag.

Skeppy watched, amused. " I forgot I bought that. " He chuckled.

Dream examined it. It was a pair of clout goggles. He looked them up and down before deciding that they were his now as he carried them to the couch. " Oi! Give those back! " Skeppy huffed with a laugh as he tried to take them from Dream.

He growled dangerously, guarding them with himself. Skeppy held his hand up in defeat.

" Alright! Okay! Fine! You can have them. " He said quickly, holding his hands away from him.

Dream flopped down with them between his paws before pressing his cheek up against them.

They looked just like George's. Man he missed the brunette with every bit of him.

He cuddled up to the goggles and drifted into a fitful sleep.

Fog won the vote! 

Poor Dream :(( Stealing Skeppy's clout goggles. 

Little thief he is. 

Anyhow. I decided to write this  fluff chapter but the entire time in my mind I was like " And meanwhile Eret and George and Sapnap are sitting together asking if he's double dead or got kidnapped again. " And tbh, he kinda did, though he's being taken care of soooo. Would you guys be interested in a chapter in George's pov, or you rather I save that as a bonus chapter for the end of the book? 

I got nothing else to say >:'))

Hope y'all had a good day! 

Love y'all!!!

Moony <3