Memories Of The Past (Arc 1)

Is it me or my chapter are longer and longer? Anyway, enjoy this 3.4k long chapter :)

Gotham Coliseum
00:07 a.m.

Your POV

After having a talk with Grodon, Bruce led as to old amusement park which looked it was closed for long time. All 3 of as stood on top of the gates which led to stadium's entrance and behind  us the cantilevered observation wheel was located. It was raining so all this looked even more spookier.

Batman: Dad use to bring me here for ball games. Sometimes afterward, we'd go the amusement park.

Bruce spoke to us as he looked down,probably remembering old memories. Both Damian and i turned to look at Bruce.

Damian: Now history repeats itself.

Damian replied as he got up from crouch position.

Damian: Let's go.

Damian said as he jumped down from top of the gates and starts running towards the stadium.

You: Dami!!

I hiss at him as i jump down and run after him. I was trying to stop him but he was faster then me. At the end Bruce was the one who manage to stop him as he jumped infront of Damian.

Batman: We made a deal. You two are backup and this is not the game.

Bruce scolded at Damian. At that moment i finally managed to catch up to them. I stood next to Damian so i decided to take out my binoculars.

You: Think before you act.

I told him as i gestured him to take my binoculars. He takes the binoculars and looks through them.

Damian: Surveillance cameras.

Damian concludes.

Batman: Somebody is watching.

Bruce informs us while Damian hands binoculars back to me.

Damian: Very Well, you lead

Damian nods to Bruce who runs off with me and Damian close behind him.

Timeskip

We managed to get pass by cameras and guards who were patroling the stadium. Bruce creaked open a door to see if it was clear for us. After he sees if everyrhing was clear which was, he gestures as to another doors. In that room was the vent which led us to upper part of the stadium.

As we all went through the vent, Bruce again creaked open the door and saw 2 guards walking pass the doors not noticing us.

You: How did you know this was here?

I ask Bruce in curiosity as i close the vent slowly so it won't make any noise. Bruce turned to look at us.

Batman: I make it my Business to know.