-Chapter 6-

beep..beep..beep..beep

I woke up to beeping. I looked around expecting there to be an alarm clock for me to throw but then i realized i was in the hospital. I tried to sit up but a wave of pain went through my body. I looked around wondering what happened. "Shes awake!" "LET ME SEE HER!" i heard someone saying outside of my door. I look around wondering whats going on.

Suddenly the door opens. "Y/N!" The entire class walks into the room. "W-Whats going on?" I ask. "Is Aizawa ok?" i say starting to panic. "He woke up yesterday." Midoryia said. "How long was i unconscious?" i ask. "5 days." everyone says. 

"You had a pretty bad head injury. The doctors thought you were going to be out even longer!" Kirishima said. I tried to sit up again but immediately winced from the pain. The entire class gasped and tried to help. I was propped up on a pillow. 

"Wait so how did you guys get here so quickly? I just woke up a few minutes ago." i said.

"We were waiting outside. We haven't left since you were brought here." Mina said.

"Wait really? Why?!? For 5 days?!?" i said. "Heh, yeah we were all worried about you." kirishima said. 

"Also i wanted to ask you something. At the USJ I saw you use some sort of different quirk." Todoroki said. 

I nodd. "i do have two quirks. But i have to ask my dad of im aloud to share it with you." i said. "Wait who's your dad?" kaminari said. "I- uh can't tell you. It's for my own safety." i said immediately regretting mentioning dad.

"Oh ok then." they all said. 

"Ok now. I WANT YOU ALL TO GO HOME SEE YOUR FAMILIES AND GET SOME SLEEP!" i said giving them all a glare. The all immediately nodd. "And thank you guys. I said smiling." they all walk out waving goodbye. After they leave i let out a sigh of relief. 

A nurse comes in to ask me few questions and take my vitals. "Can i see my dad?" i ask her. "Sure. I'll go get him." she walks out and a few minutes later my father runs in. Hes covered in bandages and looks like a mummy. 

"Y/N! I'm so glad your alright!" he said hugging me. "Thanks dad and also. YOU SHOULD BE MORE CAREFULLY! CHARGING INTO BATTLE AGAINST HUNDREDS WITHOUT ANY BACKUP!" i said grabbing his ear. (In your good hand)

"Ack- stop it im your father i should be scolding you for how you managed to get this injured." he said. 

"If it wasn't for me both All Might and bakugou would probably be dead now." i said with a huff. 

We both gave each other death glares before eventually smiling and hugging each other. "I'm so glad your ok." he said. "Me too i love you dad." "Love you too kitten."

After another day in the hospital i was aloud to go back to school. I still had bandages on my head and my wrist but i just wanted to be back. I waked into the classroom and everyone ran over to me asking if i was ok. I managed to escape the crowd at get to my desk. My dad had already told me about the sport festival. It was only a day away and i wasn't aloud to participate. 

However i was aloud to watch. My dad didn't give me that permission i did. I already planned it out. After everyone got inside the building i would use teleportation to get onto the roof of the stadium and watch from there. 

Today is the day of the festival i already have my snacks ready in my bag. I cant wait to see my classmates fighting! I look around and see that everyone has started to enter the arena. I walked into the bathroom and use my teleportation power to go to the roof.