seven

🌸 c h a p t e r  7 🌸

🌸 c h a p t e r 7 🌸

-

ONCE THE SCHOOL day came to an end, Y/N was forced to stay behind as instructed. The passing students murmured, a decent number attempting to stay and eavesdrop only to be ushered out of the building by a few staff members.

Y/N was alone with the teacher in the typical staff room that was filled with small cubicles and work areas.

The older teacher cleared his throat and shifted in his chair. A warm smile was worn on his face. "It's come to my attention that you don't seem to take your academics seriously. You got nearly every question incorrect."

She remained silent, a blank expression on her face.

He continued to ramble on, "I've been a teacher for many years, so I've met quite a lot of students just like you Y/N. You get a few likes online and all of a sudden you believe you're set for life. Then you think, 'oh, well, there's no point in studying anyways' and fail all of your exams miserably. My point is, you're going to need to pass school in order to survive in today's society.."

This man had absolutely no idea—mph—!

The author quickly got her mouth clammed shut by an unknown force and unfortunately could no longer finish that sentence.

"Now I couldn't have helped but notice that you don't exactly have a lot of money. This further proves my point that you need to succeed in your academics. Luckily for you..." All of a sudden, there was a predatory gaze that took over him. One of his hands inched toward her bare thigh. "..I would be more than willing to help you out, Miss Y/N."

Just as his hand was sliding up her skin, she spoke in a chilling voice that made him pause, "You know sir, you could get in a lot of trouble for manipulating a student's test scores and making suggestive comments such as that one."

He licked his lips creepily and stared at Y/N like she was a piece of meat, "You're smarter than you look. I have to admit, I was quite surprised to see you had perfect marks on all your subjects. It's a shame, but I can't let such a young beauty like you slip away, can I?" By now, his disgustingly warm breath was on her neck. "Who would they believe? A girl like you, or me, a respected head teacher?"

"Well, I think they would believe a girl 'like me' over a man who can't speak."

"What—?"

Y/N jammed her fist into the side of his neck at a precise angle, immediately knocking him out. She didn't bother catching his body, merely letting it hitting the floor with a loud thud. Pressing a familiar button on her bracelet, one of her workers causally hopped in from the window. It was the third floor.