•𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

I walked into my room and shut the door behind me. He can't make me eat, I don't want to! I go over to my bed and sit down on it. I definitely don't deserve to sleep on this bed either, its to comfy and luxury. Something I'm not used to. It's fine I'll just sleep on the floor anyways. It'll be the same as when I was sleeping at the house.

I sigh deciding what to do. I found a book on a shelf called 'Cinderella'. I wonder why this type of book would be here, but I take it anyway and sit on the floor flipping the page to the first chapter.

I'm about halfway into the book when I hear a knock on my door which makes me jump. "Come in" I shout, inside walks in Matteo and he looks down at me on the floor and I smile shyly.

"Food is here come downstairs." Great I think to myself. I secretly hope that he didn't get me anything and hope that I just get bread. As I follow him we go into an unknown room to me, but noticing the massive flat screen TV and a large sofa I'm guessing it's the living room. Or a cinema, who knows I didn't even know you could have a living room this big to be honest.

I realised I was staring at the room for so long that i didn't even notice Matteo had already sat down on the sofa and turned on the tv. I awkwardly walk over to the sofa and sit down quite far away from him. On the coffee table in front I notice a box of pizza and see that Matteo has started taking one out of the box. Surprisingly he didn't eat it for himself he handed it over to me trying to get me to take it.

I shake my head and start playing with my fingers whilst looking at him. He places the pizza down back into the box and wipes his hands on the napkins and he grabs my legs and pulls me towards him which makes me gasp in shock. He picks up the pizza again and holds it in front of my face. I look at the pizza then back at him. "I can't eat it sir." I say to him. It's true I can't, I don't want to become even more fat.

"And why can't you Aria?" He reply's back. "It's pizza, and you need to eat it looks like you haven't eaten in months." That's not true! I think to myself. I hate this. I stand up off the sofa and his eyes follow my movements.

"I'm not eating, that's final goodnight sir." I begin to walk off but I feel an arm wrap around my waist pulling me back down onto the sofa. I huff and look back into his eyes and stare at him. "I said I'm not eating." I slightly raise my voice, but not to loud so that he won't get mad.

"Aria, you are going to eat even if it's just one pizza." I shake my head. No, I only eat bread. I don't deserve any other foods. Aaron says that I'm only allowed to eat bread. I'm not doing this. I don't want these type of foods! A tear starts to roll down my face from disappointment. Aaron changed me so much that I don't even want to eat anymore. Matteo places the pizza down and was about to wipe my tear that rolled down but I stop him. I push his hand lightly away and use my sleeve to wipe it away myself.

"I don't have fucking time for this Aria, just eat it" he raises his voice. I cover my ears and close my eyes tightly taking deep breaths. "Stop sir, I don't like it." I hear a low sigh and I open my eyes again to see him running his hands through his hair. He then looks back at me before saying "Aria, just one fucking bite." I sigh and hesitantly nod in agreement and he picks up the pizza again and holds it in front of my mouth. I look at the pizza, then at him, then back at the pizza and I take a shaky breath. Ok you can do this Aria. I close my eyes as I bite into the pizza.

Suddenly I get a explosion of flavour filling my mouth. Smooth tomatoey sauce, stringy cheese, pepperoni all the flavours just exploding in my mouth. It's been so long since I've had normal food that I forgot how good it tastes. I quickly open my eyes again whilst I'm chewing the pizza bite enjoying every second. My eyes are wide from the amazing taste of it and then I see Matteo smirking at me. "Is it good then?" I nod frantically at him and swallow my bite.

"Wow, I haven't had normal food in ages." I sigh in pleasure from the taste and close my eyes again. He chuckles deeply.

"What do you mean you haven't had normal food in ages Aria?" I snap open my eyes again and look at him, not even realising what I had said. Frick.

"I- uh" I stutter embarrassingly not knowing what to say. "N-nothing." I look back down at my fingers.

I look back up at him and then look at the pizza box. I watch as he grabs another slice and hands it over to me. I slowly grab it out of his hands and smile at him.

"Are you sure I'm allowed this sir?." He rolls his eyes and pushes the pizza closer to my mouth which makes me bite into it with a grin on my face. I see that Matteo is staring at me whilst I'm eating. Oh no did I do something wrong? I started panicking, was this all a test?
"S-sorry sir was I al-allowed to eat t-this?." I watch as his hand comes closer to me and once it was near my face I flinch and put my hands up to cover my face.

After a couple of seconds I feel warm hands on my wrist pulling my hands away from my face. I open my eyes to see Matteo looking at me with an angry expression on his face. I quickly pull out of his grip and move away from him. My hands are starting to sweat and I'm feeling shaky. "S-sir I'm a-sorry, really s-sorry." I watch as his expression softens but I'm still panicking. He's going to be like Aaron. He's going to hurt me, I've made him mad. My breathing starts to go out of control and voices are coming into my head.

Your gonna get hit Aria
You shouldn't of done that
Get away from him
This isn't going to end well

I start shaking my head frantically to get the voices away but they keep coming. I put my hand to my chest to sort my breathing out but it doesn't help. I hear another manly voice talking to me. "Aria, Aria calm down. You need to breath." I feel a warm hand grab onto my hands and another one holding my chin so I'm looking at a pair of hazel eyes. "Aria you need to calm down, breath at the same time as me."

I do as I'm told and watch his breathing so I try to match it with mine. After a while my breathing is back to normal and I've calmed down. I look back up to see his eyes and concern is written all over his face. But why is he so concerned about me? Then he covers it with his normal cold self. "Aria what the hell happened?"

"I-I just panicked that's a-all." I quickly said. I almost blew it. He can't know what happens with Aaron, I can't tell him. He finally lets go of my hands and chin and nods. "I'm going to sleep now sir,thank you for the food." I see he nods again and I walk off to go back to my room.

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
Hey angels I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to keep voting and telling people about my stories ty <3

What will happen next?
Read on and find out!!

Thank you so much for 73 reads it means so much to me and I am literally so happy rn!!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I love you all🤍👼