Chapter 17<3

Arkin's POV

Raven. Our sweet Raven. Ever since me and my brother met her and she said that love gives you strength and happiness, we have only craved her love.

I don't think she realizes the lengths we would go to just to have her as ours.

When she called, we thought it was to say hi, maybe talk about things and just check in. But I'm glad she felt she could come to us in a time of need.

What me and Arlen didn't like though was hearing she had a boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, we could have him wiped out if we wanted him to be but she would never forgive us.

It was heartwarming to see her interacting with the kids though. Makes me want to see her barefoot in the kitchen with a baby bu- nope. It's too early for those thoughts.

Arlen and I may be everyone's worst nightmare but to her, we want to be her best day dream. Her saviors.

I called one of my guys to have them do checks on Raven's boyfriend. He is the Don to the American mafia so I've heard of him a few times. He is talked highly of because of how instills fear but respect upon people.

I never cared to waist my time of him though. He isn't something I have on my mind too much right now though, it's Ravens safety and well being that is mostly on my mind.

Raven may look delicate but she is so strong. In some ways, she is stronger than me and Arlen and for that, I give her the upmost respect.

Unknowns POV

She looks just like her mother. Her heart of gold and her beautiful eyes that shine with love and compassion.

I hate when I watch that light in her eyes fade as she kills someone.

She is beyond protected and she doesn't even know it.

"I want you to keep eyes on her. Marcel, I want him brought here and then take a picture of him tied up, send it to her a leave my number on the note saying to call me if she wishes to deal with him but that she is safe. Call the twins and have them take her to the house after she is safe and has dealt with Tyler's birth parents, am I understood?"

"Yes ma'am"

3rd person POV
Back at the hidden mansion

Raven stirs in her sleep, moving every couple of minutes. Sweat trickling down her forehead.
Her face scrunches up in discomfort.

Everyone else is in their rooms, sound asleep except for Arlen who is known to have problems sleeping.

Raven starts thrashing in her sleep, before letting out a blood curdling scream that makes Arlen jump up and run to her room.

Arlen busts down the door, turning on the light and running to her side. Arkin was not far behind either.

Forcefully but gently, they shake her awake, mumbling her name over and over before mumbling sweet nothings to her as she wakes up with tears in her eyes.

"Raven, it's ok, your safe, we are here." Arlen quietly soothes her in a calm tone.

Raven just clings to Arlen, seeking warmth and safety. Arkin places a hand on her back, rubbing small circles softly.

"Nightmare. I was back in the basement- the torture room....I-"

"Shhhhh it's ok, we are here, your safe." Arkin hums in a soft tone.

After awhile Raven falls asleep laying between both the men, just so she knows she is safe. The two men don't lye down with her but they sit on each side of her, watching her as she sleeps.

The way her chest rises and falls.
The way she snuggles into the blankets when cold.
The way her hair is sprawled out across the pillows and her shoulders.

Just her whole being astounded and intrigued them. The pull they felt towards her was indescribable.

•••
Ravens POV

I set plate with two pieces of toast with light butter and cinnamon and sugar in front of Tyler.

Tomorrow is when his birth parents would come and I am no where near ready to have them meet him. Arlen and Arkin sat on either side of him, eating the omelets I had made them.

Jaxon would be coming here today and I have no clue how he and the twins will get along. He actually should be here within an hour.

"Jaxon is gonna be here with the next hour Tyler so I suggest you finish your breakfast and get ready."

"Otay mommy!!!" Tyler said and quickly finished his breakfast.

"Your boyfriend?" Arkin asked and I nodded

"Yes. Jaxon Hawk. American mafia Don so he isn't unfamiliar with all this in a way."

"Tyler buddy, could we borrow your mom for a little bit?" Arlen asked Tyler who, like me, just nodded and ran off.

"Raven, there is something we wanna talk to you about." Arkin said

"Okay."

"We like you-

-More than as friends or family."

"But we understand that this is late timing to tell you, we were waiting for when we had gotten to take you out more." Arlen said with a small smile.

"We aren't saying you should choose or that we are making you be with us....but we would like to ask you to consider things and how you feel towards us." Arkin's deep voice rumbled

"No matter what, we are always going to be here but you needed to know how we felt."

I looked at them, dumbfounded at their reveal. Together, they would be everything I could ask for.

Sweet.
Understanding.
Smart.
Loyal.
Strong.

But Jaxon...I love him don't get me wrong but it hasn't been the same. It seems like there's something blocking that type of love we had.
This is going to have to take some time.

"I need to think about this for a little bit, give me some time, please?" I looked to both the twins.

"Of course, we are gonna head upstairs and get ready for the day and deal with some of our mafia, we will come down in about 3 hours so we can all meet in the office and talk about the Marcel problem."

•••
I look up to Jaxon as he holds me in his arms. I sit up and sigh.

"I need to talk to you about something." I mumble

"Talk to me then." He says in a soft tone.

"I need you to be understanding and try and understand things from my point of view."

"I can try but it might be hard so you might have to help me."

"The two Gods- the twins that everyone fears and bows down to- I know them, I have for awhile and they are here. Arkin and Arlen have been in my life for the past few years....they like me, more than just as a friend or family and have asked me to consider my feelings for them."

"Well, ok. 1 why are they here, 2 how do you feel about them and I guess 3 why didn't you tell me you knew them sooner?" Jaxon asks.

"Well 1 they are here to help with Marcel, 2 I like them dont know if I love them or even could and 3 because I just didn't find it of significance I guess."

"Alright. Well...I'm not particularly happy about this but I appreciate you telling me."

"I- I'm sorry." I mumble once again, not knowing what to do.

He sighs, pulling me back into his arms.

"Raven, baby, we will figure this out but you need to figure out your feelings. You now mafia men are extremely possessive." He whispers in my ear.

"Time. I need time, Jaxon."

"I know."

A/N: things are going down soon, don't worry<3