《・Meeting・》

"Thank you for the meal, Mr. Tony!" You said, sitting at the dinner table at your best friend, (F/N)'s, house.

(F/N) didn't have parents anymore, or at least, (F/N) said his big brother, Tony, took (F/N) away from his mom and dad when he was around my age. So it's been about 3 years of just him and his brother.

"(Y/N), didn't I say to quit calling me Mr. Tony? It's just Tony, okay?" Tony said, ruffling up your hair, making your face shape into a cute little pout. "Okay, Okay.".

You knew a little about Tony. He was a scientist, specifically, he focused on researching Titans. He had an office close to the stairs, but nobody was allowed inside, but..

You think someone is down there.

Whenever you passed the locked door, you could hear many faint noises.

Whines and Screams, sounding almost like crying and begging.

And a lot of electricity. Like a thunder storm was happening inside that room.

You and (F/N) were both very curious about the room.

Levi brought you into Erwin's office and sat you down on the velvet sofa. You just got back from your shopping trip, and the only thing you had time to do is follow Levi to drop the clothing off in his office to sort out later. Mostly everyone you knew was there. Levi, Erwin, Hanji, and Eren!

Erwin, who was sitting at his desk in the center of the room, cleared his throat then spoke. "(Y/N)? Eren had a conversation to you about the power you had, right? Transforming into Titans?"

You were a little worried when hearing his words. Yes, you did remember that, but you didn't know much about Titans, besides story's your mother told you. Either way, you nodded your head and Erwin continued.

"Good, Good. We would like to train you to safely Weild this power, but first, we need you to answer some questions, can you do that?" Erwin said, tilting his head up quickly, then looking back at Hanji, who was practically jumping in excitement. Hanji asked you a question, sitting down in a chair close to Erwin's desk.

"Who gave you the power? This could help because we could find records on your titan!" Hanji said, her glasses shinning. You had no clue how you got this power. You couldn't remember anything odd, either. "I.. I don't know." You said. That was all you really could say. "Um, do you maybe remember, someone giving you a sort of shot?" Eren piped up.

Your world went cold and still

You remembered choppy bits of the night of your mothers death.

How (F/N) lead you away from everyone, explain things beyond your comprehension, gave you a shot, the worse one you've ever had to get, even worse than the Doctors! But then.. everything else was blank, till you awoke in your house, but you knew what happened after that. You didn't need a recap of that.

"Yes." You said, nodding your head.

"Tell us about it." Hanji spoke. You could almost feel the excitement hidden behind her voice. "My friend took me away from everyone.. told me he could transform into the Titan thingies and how he couldn't handle it all, gave me a super bad shot, then everything went black. He was acting really weird a couple of weeks before then. Always mumbling, a lot of the time his sentences would always have 'Power Titan' In it, I think.." You said, putting your legs criss cross apple sauce style.

"Power Titan..That's a new one for me." Hanji said, scratching the side of her face in wonder. I'm pretty sure you have transformed once, when I first found you you had marks around your eyes as if you just came out of your titan form. Do you remember how?"Questioned Hanji.

"I- I'm not sure. It was weird! Like my body just made me scratch my hand, really bad. Like, blood bad, but then I felt a lot of power through me, then I can't remember anything else..but look! The scratch is gone now!" You said, raising you once wounded hand up in the air, flashing it around for everyone to see.

"I'd like to see your titan form.. Let's take her out to the field. We can have the Levi squad act as backup if things become dangerously out of hand." Hanji said, standing up, smiling widely.

"But, we did figure out to turn into a Titan, you need a straight goal, right? So then the little brat will need that, then." Levi piped in, with a very monotone voice. Hanji eyes widened a bit, then turned to you.

"Yes. Due to (Y/N) only being 4, this could make is either really easy or really hard. I'm not sure if a simple thing such as retrieving a piece of candy or something much bigger will work, but it's worth a shot!" Hanji said, bouncing up and down, then running over to you, then picking you up.

"Let's experiment!"

ok just a lil thing to clear up if you are confused .

The italics in the beginning are like, memory's or flashbacks. They will be relevant to the story, so if you just skip over them you might be confused in the future.

Also, yes double upload today

you guys deserved it bc you all are so supportive and makes me so happy.

and i apologize if this was a little short, the next one will be longer :)

also if there is anything in particular you'd want to see, either it's for this story or another separate aot thing or something else, lmk.

-seoppi