A Visit From a Elf Queen

Those two, Elrond and Glorfindel really pissed me off! That I just stormed off to my room! And forgot all about going by to the healers. Luckily Baelen, my elf handmaiden, and good friend was in my room waiting for me! When I saw her sit at my desk near the window. I ran over to her and hugged her, tears rolling down my face! She just hugs me back. And looks so worried.

" My Lady, what ever is the matter, is it those two knuckle heads, twiddle dee and twiddle dumb".

I think I know who she is talking about.

" Are they perhaps Elrond and Glorfindel, Baelen"? She chucked a bit nervous.

" Yes, those two are the knuckleheads, as you probably have seen they have caused a lot of drama around here, especially when you were held captive".

I shake my head in understanding. And she pats my back.

" This is all my fault Baelen, I kissed Glorfindel when we ran into the hobbits on our little quest, and then we kissed a little bit ago".

Then I let her out of my hug and sit on my bed.

" You see Elrond saw Glorfindel and I kissing with our tongues down each other's throats on this pretty balcony close to a waterfall, and then it ended with a huge fight with drama".

Baelen looked a bit sad but understanding. And she gets up and sits at the bottom of my bed.

" I see my Lady, they both have feelings for you which is causing the drama, and I know you like them both too". Looking at her, I see the sadness in her eyes.

" I am sorry Baelen about our fight in the forest, I apologized already but I am sorry". She smiles widely.

" It is quite alright my lady, I forgive you, just like I forgive you about kissing the ellen I like, Glorfindel, I just want him to be happy, and know it will never become of us, a relationship".

I just wipe my tears and put on a big smile.

" Thank my friend, right now I feel you're the only one I truly have as a friend, just you".

She gets up and leaves for the door.

" I feel the same way my lady, but I must return to my chores, and remember you should also see the healers, especially for that left bruised eye of yours". I nod at her and she takes her leave.

With Baelen's reminder I head to the healing wing of the castle. I go past the two gardens and take a right up a long spiral of stairs. I pass one of the meeting halls, Linders study, Glorfindel's study, and a music area. Then I take a left at the end of the hallway that goes up another spiral of stairs.

The healing wing is quite dark and there are elves in beds, in different rooms. The first she elf that is a healer I see points me to the very back. And then there was another spiral of stairs and more rooms on top. I followed another she elf to a room at the back of the second floor of the healing wing.

There, I see a white hooded figure with a long white coat that flows perfectly along her body. As I walk closer to the white hooded figure it shines bright and beautiful. It is like there are no stars in the dark room. Who is under that hood?

It was like that figure was a bright hope in the middle of a dark age. That it meant something good was going to happen. As I get closer they shine brighter.

They know I am in the room with them! And turns around in a flash and throws their shiny bright white star like hood behind them.

Who I see is a lady of royalty, it can't be the Queen Galadriel! From the movies I watch back home she is the Lady of the Woods. Very important, wise, and powerful. And her beauty is so spectacular, especially up close.