Malia Tate

Life as a werewolf came with a lot of advantages. Like the strength and speed, also the improved self confidence.

But it also came with a lot of disadvantages. Like the pain and killings. Nobody told me of the pain you would feel after your first kill.

I hated myself for killing someone. Even if I wasn't in control, I still blamed myself.

I couldn't still live in the same town after the incident. Nobody knew it was me except my pack and my alpha.

I got really lucky when The Alpha said were moving.

<>

Somehow we had ended up in a small town called Beacon hills. It's was 1000 miles away from were we moved from.

It felt nice having a fresh start, but the memory of that night still haunted me.

What surprised us a lot was when we found of there was another pack living in this town. Which made it instantly harder for us.

We couldn't show ourself to them, or else they would kill us. After weeks on trying to find out who these werewolf's was, we found them.

They were a couple of kids who I went to school with. And now knowing who they were it was definitely easier to hide it.

<>

But we could tell they knew some new werewolf's had come to town. But I was just glad they hadn't figured it out.

Peace would no longer exist, we would fe fighting. At least that is what my Alpha has told us.

<>

I wanted so badly to befriend them, so I did. But I didn't tell my alpha about it. He would freak out if he found out.

I instantly fell in love with them. They were all so nice and caring. And they took care of each other. No matter rank or strength.

They were nothing like what my pack are. In my pack there's only one that matters. The Alpha. We would protect him and only him.

We were told to die to protect him. But he would never protect us. That made me hate his guts.

I wanted to leave but then I would be an omega and I would be in even more danger. I would have to fight hunters alone.

<>

After all the time I spent with them I grew more and More attached. Especially to a girl named Malia.

She was painfully devoted to protect her loved ones. And I admired her for it.

Every night I would sneak over to her house and we would hang out.

The freedom I felt with her was indescribable. She made me laugh until my belly hurt and she would make me fall in love with her more and more when she talked.

Love was something I never believed in before. I thought it was a waste of time, but now it was everything.

I had broke my packs trust by telling Malia and her pack what was going on. They were a bit irritated at first but then they calmed down.

They opened me into their pack with open arms and we became even closer.

But most importantly me and Malia got even closer. At night when I slept over at her place she would always wrap her tiny arms around me.

She was very protective of me, it made me smile. She never wanted me to get hurt in any way. It made me even more happier with her.

The most amazing thing about her is her eyes. They could speak so many emotions and they told the story of her life.

Her lips tasted like heaven. Every time or lips met everything in me would explode into fireworks.

<>

My old pack had started to attack Scott's pack after they found out i had joined them. Random bodies would show up around beacon hills.

It made all of us scared, they were innocent people.

I knew that this was going to end in a bloodbath, and everyone would not be able to be saved.

But I would give my life for them. Especially for Malia. I would fight until my last breath to protect my family.

Even if it meant killing my old pack.