5

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

Holding a card in her hand, she stood to the side of the cluster of students and the unspoken hope that they don't get put in a team against her or genos. She scratched her head, deep in thought as she unfurled the now crumples up card, it read 'TEAM B', all caps, for no apparent reason. Of course, her mind soon drifted and somehow landed on if bakugo's hair was gelled or naturally looked like a pomeranian was glued to his head, meanwhile, she didn't notice a particular polite blonde approaching her.

"( l/n )..?" She looked over at where the voice was coming from, and low and behold... Genos. Oh. Ok.

"Hey, team b?" She asked, receiving a small head shake in response. "Well then who the fuck am I paired with-" As soon as the words left her mouth, the red and white haired boy was over there, Toriki? Todikiri? Toshido? Todoroki? yeah, that was it, Todoroki!

"Hey, Todobroki, you on team b?" She said while slinging an arm around his shoulder and pulling him closer. Todoroki was visibly surprised (and flustered), it was obvious to everyone. Except y/n.

"Indeed." He spoke stiffly, the feeling of human embrace was rather foreign, but in a way, it was comforting. The warm and cozy feeling of another human's figure standing beside him was almost euphoric.. The person wasn't trying to hit him, drag him away, force him to do anything. It was friendly, welcoming, inviting.. Did y/n feel like she wanted to be more than friends? Did she hold romantic interest in him? Did he hold romantic interest in her? The feeling was so.. nice.. should he ask her on a date? Perhaps marry her? Maybe if they were together, he would feel like this more often, maybe-

His spiraling train of thought was cut off by an enraged screech from the other side of the field. Y/n snorted out a laugh, her head was turned to see what was going on and where the screech came from.

"Tin Man?! I'm not gonna be on a team with fuckin' Robocop!" Bakugo. Uh oh. Denki was filming the scene, mina, kirishima and sero were all snorting laughing behind denki, koda was confused and scared, jiro didn't give a fuck, ochaco was floating mid air and crying for some reason, aoyama was doing his make up and ignoring everything, todobroki was completely stiff, why? You didn't know. Aizawa walked back into a room of crying teens who were fighting over the best flavor of rice crackers and a dead pigeon lying on the floor with koda crying over its crispy body.

All aizawa did was sigh.

/ / Outside The Mock Building //

"Hmm, so like, what are we doing again?" You asked, absently scratching your chin. "I wasn't paying attention to whatever was going on earlier or whatevs."

"We have to make contact with the 'bomb'-" Todoroki was cut off by All Might's voice ringing out to announce that the test had begun. Well shit.

"So, just break the building?" You asked absently.  Todoroki was about to tell you no, but with a simple swish of your wrist, boom. The building was fucking disintegrated, no, the whole area was. Ojiro and invisibitch were knocked out and falling from the sky, oops.

Todobroki swiftly launched himself into the air and grabbed the two of them, not forgetting to brush against the 'bomb' along the way. When he landed, he seemed quite disoriented. And spooked.

"What. The. Fuck. Was that?!" He burst out in anger. Tori? Tora? Toru? Whatever her name was and MonkeyMan were beginning to stir.

"What? I did what I was supposed to-" Y/n was going to continue defending her case when all mights audibly shaken voice rang out via the mega speakers. (seriously where the fuck do they hide those things???)

"O-Okay! That's enough Y/n, you and Todoroki can come inside now-" With a skip in her step, y/n hopped up to where the station place? What was it called? Fuck she'd forgotten its name again.

She hummed to herself as she thought. 'That was a fruitful training session!'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

A/N : hi yes hello! it is me, the wizard man. i intend for this to be a lighthearted book but i may include some sort of angst. expect angstier better written books in future B)