Chapter 5: I can see it on your face it was rough....

WARNING MY BE TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ I will say when it starts and ends....

I walked through the front doors of the school, they had installed security for them to check your bags, I'm not completely sure why though, it was karate that caused the fight no weapons. When I let the man check my bag I looked over and saw Demetri talking to the Counselor Blatt with his arms around Eli and Mitch better known as assface. The man handed me my bag back and I smiled and said thank you, I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked up to Demetri. " I cant decide if it feels like I'm going to a amusement park or jail." I said motioning towards the guards checking bags.

  "ok even im not a nerd enough to compare school to a Disney park" Demetri said and I laughed. "You got me there" we moved over towards the lockers to get out of the way of the students walking in and we still had a bit before first period started. As I opened my locker Demetri leaned on the one nexted to it. "Hey you said Eli liked Harry Potter right" I asked looking through my books. "Uh yeah why" he said slow and confused.

   "Because im trying to think of ways to connect school work to things he likes to get him to understand better, like connecting the ministry to our muggle government" I said playfully. "I mean thats  smart but, wait are you wearing makeup?" he asked as he closed my locker to get closer to my face."Hey I wasn't done" I said taken aback and scrunched my eyebrows. "why are you wearing makeup what the special occasion?" Demetri said crossing his arms and leaning on the locker. "What do you mean, I always wear makeup" I said zipping my bag up and slinging it over my shoulder."Ok yeah mascara but face makeup, I mean don't get me wrong it looks nice but why" he said squinting.

   "I'm having a bad skin day" I said walking away. "Bullshit" he laughed. "Look Sams back" I said pointing in her direction, he looked in the way I was pointing, she was looking at the stairs, the same stairs the accident happened. As we walked up she didn't move, Demetri looked at me then touched her shoulder and she turned around tensed up and raised her fist but didn't actually swing both me and Demetri held our hands up in defense.

    "Easy there, Caption Marvel. Same team remember?" Demetri said as she looked at us with terror in her eyes. She looked between us and then finally spoke, "I have to go" she said before rushing out the same doors she came in. he looked at me as a response. "Just give her time its something that's obviously scared her" I said as we walked up the stairs.

-time skip to 4th period econ-

   I walked into class the same as always with my headphones in and sat in the back like normal. Demetri soon came in behind me and sat down next to me. "So did Sam ever come back, I know you have her third" I asked pulling out my books and laying them on the table. " nope, I guess things would be hard I mean We still don't know how Miguel is, with him still in the coma" he said getting his stuff out as well. "What about Robby?"I asked looking in his direction. He just shook his head no.
I looked back at my book before out of the corner of my eye I saw a hand on my desk as I followed the hand up the arm and was met with a red Mohawk man of the name of Eli, great.
"Can I help you?" I asked looking at him blank faced. "Ease up hot shot, just coming to say I'm looking forward to studying today" he said looking down then looking up. "Come on now don't be gross" I said as I opened to page in my book. " Not being gross just sharing my feelings, bye, later nerd" he winked and aimed the last part at Demetri and walked to his table. "I still can't believe you gotta tutor that idiot" Demetri said looking at Hawk then down at his book and opening it.
"Yeah I know right" I looked up in Eli's direction and I was met with bright  grey blue beautiful eyes that belong to the red flames hair himself as he smirked and got out his phone and broke the contact. I looked away blinking trying to get the thought of him out of my head, what the hell did he learn some type of voodoo shit.
I felt phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out to see a text from Eli.