"𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕!"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7

.

.

.

.

unfortunately for me, a half of the bitchy duo, kimura, had returned to gym, claiming the girl whose head had been hit by her badly received ball, ikeda, had gone home. which was obviously not true since kimura had threatened ikeda, claiming that she was going to be the new star of karasuno and not her, or something among the lines of that.

hinata spoke up, breaking the silence. "OH! OH! it's saiki-chan's turn to recieve!" all the boy's head's seemed to perk up at hinata's statement.

i sighed walking towards the court, all eyes following my form. i stopped at the center of the opposite side of tanaka and sugawara's. a whistle was blown, which meant sugawara could set the ball to tanaka.

the gray-haired setter carefully set the ball to the shave-headed spiker. tanaka succesfully spiked the ball towards the right corner of my side of the court. i stood still watching the ball make it's way towards the floor.

in the eyes of the boy's, the ball had already touched the floor. they all had a depressed look on their faces. in my perspective, though, the ball moved in slow-motion, so i really didn't have much difficulty in running and receiving the ball on the last micro-second in a speed that battled light's.

'the things i do for coffee jelly.' i thought to myself, annoyed.

the boy's faces held a look of confusion as they saw the ball fly in the air. 'd-didn't she miss the ball?' the team, including the managers, the coach and kimura thought.

"HUH?!"

---

after the whole interrogation as to how the hell i did that (which i responded to with a shrug) ended,

daichi spoke up; "um, well, we'll now proceed to the second part of the tryouts. setting!"

"oh! oh! i remember i used to set for my old team!" kimura exclaimed confidently. "oh really?! when was that?!" sugawara asked the confident girl, curious.

"elementary school!" the girl replied, a bit more self-assured than she should have been saying that. the whole team sweat-dropped at her statement.

"anyways, for this part, you'll have to set the ball for tanaka-san. please grab a ball from the cart." daichi explained kindly.

kimura and i grabbed the volleyballs and since kimura went first she walked up to the court, but not before saying some words to me.

"i'm gonna crush you." she whispered.

"..." i replied. ha! did you really think i was gonna-

anyways, she got in position and after the whistle that indicated she could start setting was blown, she watched tanaka take a few steps towards the net, ready to jump and spike. the girl set the ball very sloppily, yet tanaka was actually able to hit it, although the set itself was very badly executed.

kimura cheered as if she had won the lottery. the team was unimpressed.

"very well, kimura-san!" daichi complimented.

knowing it was my turn i walked towards the court, volleyball in hand, while hinata, nishinoya and tanaka cheered for me.

i got in position with my expression-less face, as ever, and just as the whistle was blown tanaka took big steps, he then jumped, i quickly calculated random things in my head such as the angle of tanaka's arm, the speed, basically things normal people don't think about in the middle of setting a simple ball.

i proceeded to set the ball straight to tanaka's palm with an accuracy no one has ever seen.

the team's faces went pale in shock.

"UWAH! that was better than kageyama's sets!1!!" hinata exclaimed not aware of the grumpy setter beside him listening.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!"

"oi, kid! have you played before?" the coach asked me intrigued by my skills. i simply shook my head no. his eyes widened. he nodded in shock.

kimura being furious was an understandment. she was fuming. her face red in anger.

'that girl takes all the attention from me!' kimura thought, her voice drenched in annoyment.

'i'd glady give it all to you, kimura, but coffee jelly comes first.' i thought in response, although she couldn't hear me.

/AN/

hey hey hey!!!

im so so so sorry for not updating :(

anyways, qotd,

what's ur fav hq ship???

mine is oisuga!! <3