𝙤𝙤𝙤. 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡,
𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆.
(𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 & 𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲)

WHY? why should jenni apologize? for not putting up with marcel being late? all of this was very new and confusing for both of them.

marcel despised arriving late to events. espically dates. he felt like shit for doing this to jenni. except, he was optimistic and hoped that she would turn over a new leaf and text him. all he wanted to do was knowing how he could fix this and be on good terms with jenni again. it wasn't gonna be easy, which wasn't much of a big deal to marcel. he just wanted jenni back.

jenni sat on her couch taking in everything that was happening. was she willing to forgive him for this one mistake? in his defense, he forgave jenni for leaving him on read multiple times and completely dropped the situation once he learned she was feeling bad.

how was she even going to start the apology? this entire situation made her feel sick to the stomach. having to apologize to a boy who has feelings for her wasn't necessarily what she was thinking of doing today. but, it had to be done. right now.

JENNI 🦋marcel

JENNI 🦋
marcel

JENNI 🦋
you there?

MARCEL 🧟‍♂️
hey

MARCEL 🧟‍♂️
i was just about
to text you.

MARCEL 🧟‍♂️
i'm really sorry
for being late

JENNI 🦋
i forgive you

MARCEL 🧟‍♂️
anything you
wanna say??

JENNI 🦋
um.. no?
DELIVERED!

     jenni looked at her phone screen confused. it was as if he wanted her to apologize as well? last time she checked she was the one waiting outside of her home on time and getting her outfit dirty.

     marcel obviously read her message but didn't know exactly how to reply. he could tell that she was mad just by her text message. she was, indeed, very upset.

he hated how he made her feel. it was like whenever they hung out or even interacted she would get irritated. jenni loved talking to him and hanging out with him was more fun. tomorrow, she had to work, so maybe he could make a secret appearance to cheer her up.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!
𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨
𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧
𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐢'𝐦
𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥
𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥.