F O U R T Y S I X*

The DADA professor was always changing because Voldemort jinxed the position so I have no idea who the DADA professor was at this time so I am indeed making up a name.

Defense against the dark arts

Today in the NEWT level Defense Aganist the Darks Art class, Professor Vladimir announced to the class in the same old heavy rich Russian accent about what they'd be doing today.

"Class. Today, or this whole week, depending on how hard this lesson is for you, we will either be attempting and most likely failing the patronous charm, or we will be facing a boggart. Up to you to decide."

"The patronous charm is extremely difficult and many adults can't even produce theirs." Alyssa said to her friends.

"I know. I don't think it's even a lesson topic they're supposed to teach." Camilla added.

"But it'd be fun to do it." Madeline said.

"But most of us will fail. So I think the boggart. That could be fun." Camilla said.

"Alright fine." Madeline agreed.

Professor Vladimir had the students raise their hands for a vote and the boggart won.

"I will open the wardrobe. And whatever your greatest fear is, it will appear as that. Do it will be different for everyone. No laughing at anyone." She made that very clear. "And so you'll think of something funny and point your wands and say 'riddikulus.' Now. Form a line."

CAM headed to the end of the line. Wanting to see everyone's before their own worst fear. Whatever that may be.

The first few were typical, spiders, clowns, snakes. Then a few kids had a loved one dying, that isn't something anyone wants to see. Even if it's just a boggart. And with every student taking their turn it came closer and closer to the time for Camilla Alyssa and Madeline to have a go at it.

Alyssa was up first. She stepped to the front of the line. The previous body of water with a girl floating on a duck, which was previously that same girl drowning, took a few seconds to form into Alyssa fear. 

The boggart took form as her mother taking her last breaths in a hospital bed. Alyssa's mother has an in going condition that hasn't been a life threat yet, but that's why they travel together every break. She wants to do the most before her final days.

Alyssa took a few seconds to get her herself. "Riddikulus." She shot her wand at it and it turned into her parents and her as a younger child having a pillow fight on her parents bed.

Alyssa turned around and walked to her friends. They both put a hand on her arms. "You okay?" Madeline asked her. She nodded her head.

Next Camilla went up. Her boggart took form as another giant spider, everyone knows Camilla is deathly afraid of them. And so she pointed her wand at the faint spider crawling towards her and shouted "Riddikulus!" The spider started to juggle bowling pins which ended up falling on top of the spider.

"You and your spiders." Alyssa chuckled as Camilla walked back.

"I hate them." She crossed her arms.

"We know you do." Madeline giggled before going to take her place.

M thought for a few seconds about what her fear was, then an image popped up into her head that quickly took its form as the boggart.

Now she doesn't know what Lord Voldemort looks like, but she does know he is tall and has pale skin. And so Voldemort turned into that, a tall figure with almost grey skin and a blurred Smokey face. He was walking past a kneeling boy who was faced the other way but she knew who it was. Boggart Voldemort walked towards her and started to pull out his wand.